Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcAlBFE5Kqk

No matter what genre of music your into , you will not be dissapointed

Edit: This is getting quite popular, for those of you more interested he has some stuff on his myspace (www.myspace.com/ewanguitar) and he has his own website (www.ewandobson.com) I warn you however, his website is of the random variety....

...but its still awesome!
Last edited by String-Dancer at Nov 24, 2009,
thats some pretty nifty stuff right there
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
That's pretty sweet. I love how he also incorporates classical techniques into it.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
That is pretty fricken cool
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
can't decide if that's inspirational or enough to make me give up. jk thats some pretty awesome stuff right there though.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
that's freakin' sweet. Fingerstyle is so cool.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by Jehuty
Is that guy huge or is the guitar small?
I think the former.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
meh...
he's damn fast, I'll give him all the credit he deserves for that. but it's just not my thing.

I think a few bits of shredding take away from the musicality of the rest of it. I liked the classical/spanish influences I hear in there, but I'd rather listen to a shred-less version of it on a classical.

i'm trying to word that in a way that doesnt insult his ability. he's obviously really good, just..yeah. not quite my thing
That was pretty awesome. I especially like the descending lick around 4:35
Up The Boro!
Phwoar... The levels of "fuck yeah!" are reaching critical magnitude.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That was cool.

You can headbang to to many aspects of music. It's only because you're in a "zone" and you're so far into it.
I honestly think i came, theres such a groovy riff in there, it made me bob about like a idiot. Props to this dude. Heaviest acoustic song ever.
Believe.
Pretty cool.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"

I watched it two times through, and am thoroughly impressed.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by james4
meh...
he's damn fast, I'll give him all the credit he deserves for that. but it's just not my thing.

I think a few bits of shredding take away from the musicality of the rest of it. I liked the classical/spanish influences I hear in there, but I'd rather listen to a shred-less version of it on a classical.

i'm trying to word that in a way that doesnt insult his ability. he's obviously really good, just..yeah. not quite my thing
Completely agreed.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
I share my last name with him, hopefully I am related to him haha

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Page 1 of 2