me and my friends are trying to start a industrial project, and we are trying to find some gear 4 industrial, what are some gear 4 this style
guitar,amp,mic,PA,Flamethrower,extra guitar,weed,hot chicks,evil-ish looking face,synth
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Loud, high-gain amps (Peavey 6505+, Carvin V3, etc.); guitars with heavy tone and high-gain pickups; bass with a very loud and powerful amp (lots of headroom). Just about any good solidbody guitars will fit the bill. You want to make sure that the pickups match the genre - no mellow, subdued stuff.

Of course, the weed couldn't hurt, either.
anything with a really tight bottom end
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
A Boss MT-2 might actually work here. It's pretty shit but by messing with the mid freq. knob you can get some weird metallic sounds that i always thought might fit into some industrial. Actually, get the Hardwire TL-2 instead, it has the same layout but is much better.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
modded keeley mt2

but also, a big part of the industrial metal sound i think comes from hard panned stereo guitars. What comes out of the amp wont sound the same recorded. dual rectos work well for this. crank one up, record some big open power chords and do the same again. pan them left and right and youve got big industrial sound...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVFAoKgjmOA&feature=related
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Last edited by injected at Nov 24, 2009,