Page 1 of 2
how did that stud end up with her?
Last edited by zchavez09 at Nov 24, 2009,
What's with all the random writing moving across?
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Nov 24, 2009,
Even before I clicked the link I knew he was going to be Japanese...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Dirge Humani
Further enforcing the point that Japan is fucking weird.

Word.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by tancanada
I wonder if the bride's good in bed.

She's very good. In the shower, however, she doesn't perform well.
that's just disturbing

but it says that there was a reception for his family and friends so that means that they're ok with it? wth..
I'M A COWBOY
YES, my chances = through the fucking roof.

I wonder what their kids are gonna look like...The sperm would have to hit the screen, and it must get all messy. They need to make a sex toy for men who need to get these girls pregnant...Procreate you fool! But finally, it may be possible..Someone change the wii-mote into something useful.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
So...this Japanese dude fails so much at RL that he marries a virtual chick. Wow. The dude needs to be laid, but prolly never will now. He's screwed up in the head imho.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
So...this Japanese dude fails so much at RL that he marries a virtual chick. Wow. The dude needs to be laid, but prolly never will now. He's screwed up in the head imho.

Get laid? And cheat on his pixels wife???
Too bad he can't get a vibrating controller.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
I knew he'd be Japanese. People having "relationships" with anime and video game characters is more common than you might think in Japan. It's really weird, though, and it's not exactly helping their already very low birth rates.

I remember reading an article from the New York Times about a Japanese guy who dated a pillow with some anime chick on it.
Quote by blackthought
We really messed up when we nuked Japan. The radiation must have really fucked those poor bastards up.

It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by blackthought
We really messed up when we nuked Japan. The radiation must have really fucked those poor bastards up.

This might be the source of all Japanese weirdness. Except tentacle rape, since that's been around in their art for almost two hundred years. Just look up "The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife." I'd post it, but I'd rather not get banned.
See? This is what happens when you live in a country where you slave away for 5 years in a labor camp for possession of weed.

And also coz their p0rn is so dam depraved.
Quote by Albert Einstein
Nuh-uh. Nuh-uh. NUH-UH. NOPE. NO! NOPE! WRONG! NO! UR AN IDIOT! STFU! GTFO!

Quote by genghisgandhi
Eyebrows has no Whoopi Goldberg, for never is she surprised?

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
See? This is what happens when you live in a country where you slave away for 5 years in a labor camp for possession of weed.

And also coz their p0rn is so dam depraved.

It's like it's either schoolgirl or rape fantasies. Or schoolgirl rape fantasies.

And is that true? I knew Japan didn't tolerate weed at all, but Jesus.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Nov 24, 2009,
She's hot. Congrats to him.

But so...does he have conversations with the console? Ar social events, does he introduce the console as his wife? "Sex"? Does he just jerk off on the screen? Would that lead to him having to wash it, which would lead to it (her) being damaged? If he flies does he buy two seats? Would we see him whisper something sweet in its speaker and give the screen a kiss? How will his taxes and life insurance be affected?

I'm hammered and this is bizarre. Soooo many questions.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by Holy Katana
It's like it's either schoolgirl or rape fantasies. Or schoolgirl rape fantasies.

And is that true? I knew Japan didn't tolerate weed at all, but Jesus.

Aww, shit where are my sources?

...Oh here they are
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marijuana_law
Quote by Albert Einstein

Quote by genghisgandhi

Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw
She's hot. Congrats to him.

But so...does he have conversations with the console? Ar social events, does he introduce the console as his wife? "Sex"? Does he just jerk off on the screen? Would that lead to him having to wash it, which would lead to it (her) being damaged? If he flies does he buy two seats? Would we see him whisper something sweet in its speaker and give the screen a kiss? How will his taxes and life insurance be affected?

I'm hammered and this is bizarre. Soooo many questions.

Yes and yes. If you read the article about the game itself (linked to in the article), you'd know that you actually have to do both if you play the game.
Quote by Holy Katana
Yes and yes. If you read the article about the game itself (linked to in the article), you'd know that you actually have to do both if you play the game.

Really? Thats pretty cool actually. To get an idea of the game I watched a trailer on Youtube, but it was in Japanese so didn't really help
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
He needs a fleshlight
Quote by Albert Einstein

Quote by genghisgandhi

Would.

Also I don't think Sal9000 is his real name.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Would.

Also I don't think Sal9000 is his real name.

Or maybe his parents were just as ****ed up as him.

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Holy Katana

And they're ALWAYS cartoons with huge eyes and blue hair!
XIAOXI
wow and i thought this was virtually impossible

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████