Page 1 of 8
So i'm led to believe that she has gotten laid recenetly. Why is this a problem? She's not under 18, she's 21. But why is this a problem you might ask? It's a problem because of my family's religious practices and morals. Yes, we believe in staying sex-free (abstinant) until marriage. You can hate on me all you want, but i'm not starting a flame war here, so keep hate comments to yourselves, please.

Anywho, what i'm asking is that if i found a bunch of condoms in her jacket pocket, does that mean that she's had sex recently? This seems like the kind of question to write to dear abby, but i'm not some douchebag who does that lol. I'm only telling you guys this because i've had a good rep. with The Pit. In other words, you guys always have great answers. I also plan on talking to my other older sister (she's 18, i'm 16 and the one with the condoms is 21) about this because she's chill and then maybe telling my parents. I think she drinks too but i can't say for certain.

tl;dr my sister probably just got laid.

EDIT: Yes i realize that she is 21, so i plan on not telling my parents because my parents would go apeshit.

And i was wearing my sister's jacket because we were having a party and i got bored so i put it on lol.
Hi. I love
Muse
and
[highlight]Redheads[/highlight]
Last edited by spoing24 at Nov 24, 2009,
Maybe she's a circus clown and uses them for her tricks?

Dont jump to comclusions TS
love is love // return to dust
Quote by lzcougarz3
I just found weed in my sister's drawer. Wanna trade?

Deal *hands over condoms*
Hi. I love
Muse
and
Quote by spoing24
Anywho, what i'm asking is that if i found a bunch of condoms in her jacket pocket, does that mean that she's had sex recently?

Yes. You may only possess condoms if you've had sex recently.

No, she's being safe. Nothing's wrong with that.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
your just jealous that your sisters getting more than you.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Don't tell on your sister, dude, that is just harsh. If anything, the farthest I would go are confronting your sisters about it. For all you know your (18) could be having sex too. Also, just because she has condoms doesn't mean that she's had sex (unless they are used?). She could just randomly have condoms, she's college aged. What do I think? She just acts religious around the home to make your parents comfortable and does what she thinks is right.

tl;dr : talking to your sisters is all you need, don't "tell on her." She is an adult.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Just because your family has religious morals dosn't mean your sister has to adhere to them. She's 21, she can make her own decisions.
So she has unopened condoms, and that means she got laid.
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Da **** man? Don't tell your parents. I've never done drugs or anything bad and I'm a goody one shoe but even I wouldn't rat on my older sister to my overly religious parents. She's 21 and she had sex big deal.

Ok there was that one time but I didn't know it was a weed brwnie at the time that I ate it.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by spoing24
Deal *hands over condoms*

But...but...your relgion and morals!
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
spoing24, sex is a very personal choice. You have to respect your sister's right to run her own life and make her own decisions.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
But...but...your relgion and morals!

I was only gonna sell the weed...
Hi. I love
Muse
and
If they're still there ......

fill in the rest for yourself.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
She's 21, TS. She can make her own decisions. If your parents don't like it, well, she's 21. End of discussion. If she's having sex, you can't do anything. Nor can your parents.
Quote by spoing24
my sister probably just got laid.

Give her my congratulations!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by loaded_
what were you doing in your sister's jacket?

It's my father's birthday so we're having a party and her coat was lying around so i put it on and stuck my hand in a pocket. Needless to say it was a tight squeeze lol
Hi. I love
Muse
and
Listen you sixteen year old, if you think you have any right to chide your twenty one year old sister about having sex, we should all come to your house and punch you square in the taint.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Gmp
Just because your family has religious morals dosn't mean your sister has to adhere to them. She's 21, she can make her own decisions.

I recall some right which goes something along "freedom of and freedom from religion". Let it be. If she's 21 she's old enough to make her own decisions about her beliefs and sex life.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Shes 21 broseph... old enough to make her own decisions in life. She doesnt need some twat ratting on her to her parents. Besides, why were you goin through her shit?
“I am 100 percent in favor of the intelligent use of drugs, and 1,000 percent against the thoughtless use of them, whether caffeine or LSD. And drugs are not central to my life.”

-Dr. Timothy Leary
Now now, don't jump to conclusions. Perhaps she just doesn't want her rifle barrels to get clogged with dirt when she goes to war.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Why the hell would you dob on your 21 yo sister to your parents? How are you - 5?
XIAOXI
Last edited by Abunai X at Nov 24, 2009,
Quote by diminishedtobme
Is it common for girls to have the condoms? I always though it was the guys role to have those.

It depends on what the couple decides but usually both the guy and the girl have them.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by loaded_
what were you doing in your sister's jacket?

I'd quite like to know that too.

As for what to do, talk to your sister about it. Don't tell your parents. Shes an adult and can make her own choices.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by BurningStarlV
Poke holes in them.

Hi. I love
Muse
and
If she DIDN'T have condoms then she probably has had sex recently. The fact she has them means she's thinking about it. She's 21, an adult in every way, if she doesn't want to conform to you and your families religious beliefs she doesn't have to.

If you are concerned talk to her first, say it plain, you found a load of condoms in her pocket and see what she says. Make sure she knows you know before you go on starting to tell your parents, which i wouldn't recommend doing.

Put it this way. Will you parents be angry and hurt if she has had sex? do you want them to be angry and hurt? do you want to personally inform them and make them angry and hurt? If the answer to that is no then don't go telling on her. Let your sister know where you stand on it, but beyond that let her make her own decision and let her take whatever blame from her parents on herself. She will tell them eventually one way or another. Don't break your family up if you don't have to
Quote by daytripper75
Don't be a narc.

Indeed. It isn't nice.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
God doesn't like tattle tales.

Seriously. Grow up, don't be a loser, and realize she has a mind of her own, and your parents can't control a grown woman no matter how much they believe God is on their side. Anyways, at least you know she's practising safe sex.

On the other hand, if they were Trojan Magnums you found in your sister's pocket, well that's a whole different story.
Quote by Tedward
God doesn't like tattle tales.

Seriously. Grow up, don't be a loser, and realize she has a mind of her own, and your parents can't control a grown woman no matter how much they believe God is on their side. Anyways, at least you know she's practising safe sex.

On the other hand, if they were Trojan Magnums you found in your sister's pocket, well that's a whole different story.

they were trojans, i know that much....
Hi. I love
Muse
and
She's old enough to make her own decisions.

Telling your parents and siblings about it just accomplishes two things:

1) Causes unnecessary problems/arguments in the family.

2) Makes you look like a pussy-footed Momma's boy.

Just live and let your sister fuck who she wants.

At least she's using condoms.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Nov 24, 2009,
Sometimes women just play with 'em

Also, I'm declaring shens because your ages are 16, 18, and 21 all at the same time. Wat

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

She's 21, that's her choice to make. If she was 15 or 16 then it would be a bigger deal IMO.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Eh I have a load of condoms in my school bag because there are always stalls and things giving out free condoms in college, I just pick them up as a laugh as I'm still a virgin and don't think I'll have sex for a while so yeah could just be that.

But if she is having sex then she's 21 she's an adult and she's being safe so just let her get on with her own life and don't ruin it for her.

SONISPHERE was amazing!
GORILLAZ 12th November

I want to go back to Zimababwe

XBL: Marblesss
Last edited by Marblesss at Nov 24, 2009,