I play mainly classic rock, but i also play some reggae, ska, metal and a little of everything. For christmas my mom and grandma said they'd buy me a pedal, what should i get? And i just got my paycheck and i have a little left over ($60) so what would be maybe some guitar accessories buy? Most of what i own is in my sig btw. Thanks in advance!
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Get a Sanpera footswitch. Maybe some better cables.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
A question you need to ask yourself is... where do you feel your tone is lacking?

No point asking for opinions on stuff you don't need.

If you decide you need a wah... then ask UG for a good wah for XXX genres. Don't ask UG for a product you might not end up using.

Sooo... what do you want your tone to do but can't achieve with your current tone?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by ragingkitty
A question you need to ask yourself is... where do you feel your tone is lacking?

No point asking for opinions on stuff you don't need.

If you decide you need a wah... then ask UG for a good wah for XXX genres. Don't ask UG for a product you might not end up using.

Sooo... what do you want your tone to do but can't achieve with your current tone?

I already have a Cry Baby Wah (not the best but it does its job) and i do feel my tone is lacking, when i play blues, i want a "tighter", "cripser" sound. Also it might be nice to get a chorus pedal, i like those but i don't own any.
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by Pennderinn
I already have a Cry Baby Wah (not the best but it does its job) and i do feel my tone is lacking, when i play blues, i want a "tighter", "cripser" sound. Also it might be nice to get a chorus pedal, i like those but i don't own any.

I meant the wah as an example

If a chorus is what you want... check out something like the Hardwire chorus...

also... what budget?

If you want a tighter crisper sound... you could get something like and OCD... but that'd not benefit a SS amp so much. A DLS does sound pretty good on the clean channel of a SS amp... but its more gritty than it is "crisp".
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.