ok, so i was looking at all the ceriatone amps, and im wondering whats then cheapest way to get a fully assembled fully working dc-30 from ceriatone? also, what do all his other non fender or marshall amps sound like? like the trainwreck and all the ceriatone amps?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by marvelboy_04
ok, so i was looking at all the ceriatone amps, and im wondering whats then cheapest way to get a fully assembled fully working dc-30 from ceriatone? also, what do all his other non fender or marshall amps sound like? like the trainwreck and all the ceriatone amps?

the cheapest way to get a fully assembled amp is to buy the chassis and build your own cabinet, and you save even more money if you don't buy the tubes with it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
anyone?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99

so would i be better off getting an ac15 or a dc-30 clone?
Quote by Soma3009

Quote by saintjimmy99

Quote by marvelboy_04
so would i be better off getting an ac15 or a dc-30 clone?

DC-30 by a long way...especially if you're talking about Vox's modern 'Custom Classic' shite.