Ok, so the possible concert is Slayer, Megadeth,Testament for American Carnage tour. I was invited by my friend and we have not bought tickets yet, anyway im concerned of where to sit/stand because of my glasses i do not want them to be broken by the end of the concert because of moshing. If I do not wear my glasses I will not be able to see more than 6 ft in front of me, and contacts are too expensive atm, so where would the optimal seating place be, I desperately need your help!
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by razorback_al_31
The Pit

This, im pretty sure Slayer's music can only be fully appreciated at concerts when you're down in front
love is love // return to dust
Its not a real concert if you have seats.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
I'm going to that show when it comes to Nashville!

I'm not into moshing, so I would just go for the seats where you get the best view of everything without having to get repeatedly decked by a sweaty 40 year old in a denim vest.
Im going to go too! Im going to try to get seats that are a little above the ground, so that there not nosebleeds, but I can still see over peoples' heads to see the bands.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
lol@seatsatmetalshows
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Moshing isn't compulsory, even when Slayer are on I'm sure there'll be part of the standing area that's safe

BTW I always stand at gigs, and I've never had my glasses broken as a result
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by 1avatar328
Ok, so the possible concert is Slayer, Megadeth,Testament for American Carnage tour. I was invited by my friend and we have not bought tickets yet, anyway im concerned of where to sit/stand because of my glasses i do not want them to be broken by the end of the concert because of moshing. If I do not wear my glasses I will not be able to see more than 6 ft in front of me, and contacts are too expensive atm, so where would the optimal seating place be, I desperately need your help!

Good sir, I have exactly the same problem, except in addition to Slayer/Megadeth/Testament I have Arch Enemy/Arsis/Exodus to worry about too. I however have anti-moshing parents, and therefore I can't go asking for contacts because of the pits. I probably just won't wear my glasses and simply mosh on instinct. I think this is the way to go. Although I have worn my glasses in a Wall Of Death before and gotten out with them intact....
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
I'm going in Connecticut! I got pit tickets. If you get those, try to get in front of the pit and watch out fro crowd surfers. Some squishing and pushing up there, but not the real pit. Still vulnerable to crowd surfers, but you can see those coming.
By the way, 1-800-CONTACTS that shit. Cheap. You just have to know your prescription.
Quote by dudetheman

I can't go to that show I wanna see Testament so bad.
Just go on the floor man, there's plenty of areas where you can stand, and actually enjoy the show.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
get contacts dude you cant smash contacts in a mosh pit
Quote by Ikey
im no fred flintstone but i can sure make the bed rock

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Custom EX
Randall RG75DG3 Combo Amp
MXR 10-Band EQ
Oscar Schmidt OG10CEN

howya doin
I going to see Megadeth tomorrow. You think I can be all the way up front if I get there early?
the seat right beside the speaker
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by bass-man9712
the seat right beside the speaker

Noooooo. The one right next to the soundboard.
Quote by dudetheman

Quote by CaptDin
I'm going to that show when it comes to Nashville!

I'm not into moshing, so I would just go for the seats where you get the best view of everything without having to get repeatedly decked by a sweaty 40 year old in a denim vest.

i am going to that one too
drivin 3 hours to get there but it shall be worth it
gear: schecter damien 6 fr, epiphone sg 310, marshall mg100dfx , peavey acoutic (no clue what model), ovation celebrity cc44 acoustic, rocktron silver drago distortion, rocktron banshee talk box, dunlop cry baby 535q
make sure to wear a metallica shirt, and all the good seat are probably sold out buy now

had to buy my tickets at 10:00 AM the second they wear being sold
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse