On my elecrtic, I used a tuner, and the low E was so low it wasnt playable. I have the low E at A and it screwd up the chord placements, What do you guys put he low E as? (this is standard BTW)
Does the tuner have an adjustable Hz setting? If so, it should be set to 440 for standard tuning; 420 is Eb. I use 440 for my tuning....
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Quote by LEPIV
Does the tuner have an adjustable Hz setting? If so, it should be set to 440 for standard tuning; 420 is Eb. I use 440 for my tuning....

Its at 440. And its lowwwwwwww. Like barly makeing noise. Any more suggstions?
can you maybe go up another full octave, or is that too high? I'm running out of guesses here...
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
this may be a stupid answer but if the string is really loose and floppy, keep turning.

By low do you mean pitch or volume?
make sure the volume and tones knobs are turned up on the guitar.

Just tune the high e and tune the rest of your guitar from there
Quote by dwd123
this may be a stupid answer but if the string is really loose and floppy, keep turning.

By low do you mean pitch or volume?

Pitch. The low E is like way farther down than it should be. A sounds more like it should, but im afraid for my higher strings, they might break, and the chord placements are way off