So, here is the problem. Tomorrow, for my english class, il have to tell a speech in front of my classroom in which i have to "sell" them a product. So hey, i was thinking, why not selling a guitar C:? the problem is im having an epic mental block -.-.... Its like 9:18 pm here, and i have to tell the speech tomorrow at 7:10 Am. The speech must last like 2-3 minutes, so.... would any1 mind giving me any ideas? il give an example:

Good morning teacher and classmates, this is my product, a guitar.... It's high quality/good because _____________, Its the best because ______________, its made of ______________ and X person uses it, etc,etc...

Please ppl, i really need your help :C english isnt my main language C:, and actually, i dont need to bring a real guitar tomorrow, i just need to say the speech.

Thanks

PD= my class is full of ignorants that 1. dont know english 2. dont know nothing about music 3. they dont give a **** about my speech
Last edited by TheClown at Nov 24, 2009,
Just bring in simple stuff. For example "because we're the best in the franchise and we as opposed to gibson, don't (over)price our stuff depending on the demand but the production costs!"

Throw in random stuff you know, no need to be so complex about it.
"Good morning teacher and classmates, this is my product, a BROOTAL amp.... It's high quality/good because __it has crushing overdrive__, Its the best because __it's cheaper than a JCM__, its made of ___pure brootal tone__, and Zakk Wylde uses it."

You can't lose with that sales pitch.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Nov 24, 2009,
go to a website where they sell guitars, pick a random guitar (i'd recommend a gibson LP), then copy the description of the guitar into a text. then tell what people play LP's which shouldn't be a problem.
I'M A COWBOY
Remember, your first line will ALWAYS give the best impression. May I suggest:

I doubt I need an introduction, but just in case, I am the mighty TheClown and yes, all the horrible stories you've heard are true
Quote by TheClown
PD= my class is full of ignorants that 1. dont know english 2. dont know nothing about music 3. they dont give a **** about my speech

By chance, do you live in Quebec?
Good morning teacher and classmates, this is my product, an electric guitar. This particular model is made from - (mahogany, alder etc) The particular model is great because it is able to play a variety of different genres -.

And after that, you do what the guy said about copying the info. But put it in your own words.
Quote by kevC4
By chance, do you live in Quebec?

^bahahahahahaha
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Buy or die as your clincher or conclusion
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
Quote by strat0blaster
"Good morning teacher and classmates, this is my product, a BROOTAL amp.... It's high quality/good because __it has crushing overdrive__, Its the best because __it's cheaper than a JCM__, its made of ___pure brootal tone__, and Zakk Wylde uses it."

You can't lose with that sales pitch.

Apparently Marshall didn't.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by kingofdudes161
^bahahahahahaha

In here (Quebec, Montreal), English classes are basically like that