So I submitted 2 reviews, one for a guitar pedal, and one for a combo bass amp.

They got rejected, and I'm not sure why...
Help?
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
1. There are enough reviews for those specific products
2. The reviews weren't good enough
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
1. There are enough reviews for those specific products
2. The reviews weren't good enough

The one for the combo amp only has one review, and I spent a pretty good amount of time on both. I thought I did a good job.

I can see the NS-2 being rejected. As there are 10 reviews...
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles

Quote by mac_attack
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
You can make reviews? No way!

I think that, all reviews be accepted, unless they are all
"T|-|I$ P3D@l I$ T3H BR( )( )T@LZ"

When I'm buying something, or thinking of buying, I want to get the most info and reviews I could possibly get. Sure, they didn't write a really good review, but it still is someones opinion, on the product, still useful, no matter how crappy.

That's my thoughts.
..I was watching my death.
I thought so too. I made the review to give people my opinions on the piece of gear. I found them to be well worded and enlightening. I mean they didn't look awful to look at.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles

Quote by mac_attack
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by loaded_
people don't like you?

I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol
Quote by tt21
I love this song. Sorry guys I'm a new user and I just wanted to comment on the song. My friend recently sent it to me and I fell in love with it and I just can't stop listening to it. I love romanian songs...it's probably because my country borders Romania...we're neighbors! lol

Awha? You should... Umm... Study English more perhaps? Or just read the whole thread, and not what catches you attention.

I have to leave now, Or I will miss my buss, which will take me to school, which I will be bored in.
..I was watching my death.
I'm always on here at school. Rather then do my english final, I'm talking to you fantastic people, but yes.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles

Quote by mac_attack
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Don't get discouraged. we've all had stuff rejected and usually it is for a technical reason rather than the content, it is never because UG doesn't like you.

Did you type it up in Word and then paste it into the review as this often creates problems.

If you have the reviews still put them into UG contribution and sooner or later someone will make suggestions as to how you might improve the article.

Meanwhile have a good read of the stickies to get advice on how to write for UG

Good luck
Peavey Maxx 112 Bass Combo amp
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor guitar pedal

no I typed it all straight into the forms that the site provides.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles

Quote by mac_attack
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by 6stringbassist
I'm always on here at school. Rather then do my english final, I'm talking to you fantastic people, but yes.

I would study for my english final most people on here are sketchy.
Set-Up
Squire Special Stratocaster
Bullet 150 AMP

*1st Guitar Set-Ups FTW*
^You should give the user that just posted some useful advice.
Peavey: MAX 112

Features: I believe this is a 2007 model.
I play metal, and it's done okay. I upgraded from a dinky 15 watt practice amp It's EQ is good, very basic though [bass, mid, high].
2 channels [Modern and Vintage] Effects loop and headphone jack are both there.
It's good enough for what it is. I don't use the Vintage setting, it just makes it loud and crunchy.
I've used it for a couple of gigs, and for band practice in my guitarists shed, and drummers basement.
It's barely cutting it. It's gotta be cranked to the max to make venues playable. //9

Sound: I'm using an ESP LTD B-206SM bass with 2 active ESP pickups.
It holds metal up well.
It's certainly loud for a 40 Watt, I run full bass and treble, and 7-8 on mids, I use in in a smallish shed and a decent sized basement.
It doesn't have a huge variety of sound. It's pretty basic.
It distorts only if you max everything.
Not brutal at all... //9

Reliability & Durability: I can always depend on it. I've used it for 3 gigs without a back up and it's served well. I'm certainly keeping it around.
It's never broken down, or given me any problem at all, and I've taken good care of it, for the 2 years I've had it. I've never neglected it. //8

Overall Impression: I play metal and this bass amp holds up well. It doesn't bottom out [at a reasonable level] when I use my low G string [5th string dropped 2 steps].
I have an ESP LTD B-206SM, a Boss NS-2, a Behringer BRX1800H bass head, an Acoustic B115 bass cabinet. I've played bass for 4 years.
I'm very satisfied with this amp. It is a great amp for what you pay for.
I would buy another for the sake of a practice amp, but I would upgrade to a bigger amp for gigs.
I don't hate anything about it, but I don't love anything about it.
I played it against similar Acoustic, and Fender bass amps, and this just had that much extra punch. //9
Boss: NS-2 Noise Suppressor

Easy of Use: Easy. It's a noise suppressor. It's really clean and I can't tell an ounce of difference when I plug straight into my amp or when I run through the pedal.
It's got a great manual. Really easy to understand, and it tells you how to run other effects pedals through it to suppress their feedback. //9

Sound: ESP LTD B-206SM to Pedal, to Peavey Max Bass 112.
It's not noisy at all, it does an excellent job of silencing my sound, and not cutting it short at all.
They always sound great, unless you let the battery die.
It's just a noise suppressor, so you don't emulate any specific sound with it.
The mute and reduction is great. //10

Reliability & Durability: I can always depend on it, it's wonderful. It's unstoppable.
I can't stand to be without it. It's wonderful! I'm probably gonna grab a back up just because I don't think I could go without it. I would use it as a weapon. Were someone trying to steal my gear, I would chuck this at them without fear of it breaking. //10

Overall Impression: I play metal, and It's nice for breakdowns, because it silences the noise between the notes.
I've played bass for 4 years. I have an ESP B-206SM, a Behringer BRX1800H, and an Acoustic B115 bass cabinet.
I just winged it. It was great.
I would get another one, although I would have my girlfriend buy it for me again, because she got mine for 40$ with some well placed cleavage, and sweet talking. Hahahahaha.
It's superior to my guitarists ISP Decimator.
It's great just the way it is. //10
Here are your reviews. I just don't think it's good enough to be posted on the main site. Please discuss it with moderators and I'll post your reviews on the main site if you'll get it approved by moderator (Colohue for ex.).

Who thinks these reviews are good enough to be approved?
Genie, I'm not actually a moderator.

That said:

Let's start with the Peavey.

You believe it's the 2007 model? So you don't actually know what you have?
You've given it a nine out of ten despite saying that it's 'barely cutting it'?
Perhaps some information on the different between modern and vintage?
The EQ on what is good?
Does it have a clean channel?
Does it go loud enough?
What about things other than metal?
Why isn't it brutal?
Why would you want to distort an amp when you could have a distortion pedal?
Is there any overdrive?
If you think it's basic and lacks distortion, why are you giving it nine out of ten?
You say it's unstoppable, what's it been through?
What's it made of?
Does it have anything to make it easy to carry?
Why do we need to know what you have and how long you've been playing for?
Do you know anybody else who uses this amp?
You really don't sound satisfied over the rest of the review, so why claim so now?
There's nothing to hate or love, so you're reviewing it with no impression at all?

You can work out the other one from that I reckon. It should give you plenty of information to talk about to write an absolutely fantastic review.

Wish I could be a moderator of this stuff. Would be an awesome job.
Quote by Colohue
Genie, I'm not actually a moderator.

That said:

Let's start with the Peavey.

You believe it's the 2007 model? So you don't actually know what you have?
You've given it a nine out of ten despite saying that it's 'barely cutting it'?
Perhaps some information on the different between modern and vintage?
The EQ on what is good?
Does it have a clean channel?
Does it go loud enough?
Why isn't it brutal?
Why would you want to distort an amp when you could have a distortion pedal?
Is there any overdrive?
If you think it's basic and lacks distortion, why are you giving it nine out of ten?
You say it's unstoppable, what's it been through?
What's it made of?
Does it have anything to make it easy to carry?
Why do we need to know what you have and how long you've been playing for?
Do you know anybody else who uses this amp?
You really don't sound satisfied over the rest of the review, so why claim so now?
There's nothing to hate or love, so you're reviewing it with no impression at all?

You can work out the other one from that I reckon. It should give you plenty of information to talk about to write an absolutely fantastic review.

Wish I could be a moderator of this stuff. Would be an awesome job.

That was some great info.
Quote by timbit2006
Awha? You should... Umm... Study English more perhaps? Or just read the whole thread, and not what catches you attention.

I have to leave now, Or I will miss my buss, which will take me to school, which I will be bored in.

I starting to like this forum. Now if Tiger Woods can say out of trouble maybe I will get some work done.