I was hoping to get a list of all the games that have come out recently or are coming out soon. I dont keep up too much on video games but I want to get my brother one, so help would be very nice.
If he's 7 or under, GTA4 is a great idea.
EDIT: Also, I didn't like MW2. I said it.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Nov 24, 2009,
Modern Warfare 2 is the only1 that doesn't suck
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Forza 3 for the Xbox 360!

Mad Professor Snow White Auto Wah
TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Noir
Joyo Vintage Overdrive
ZVex Box of Rock
Chase Bliss Audio Warped Vinyl
TC Electronic Flashback
Neunaber Seraphim + EXP
Hotone Wally
just get modern warfare 2. it is the only game i currently own and i traded in 4 games to get it. it is one of the best games out there.

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
google it for chrissakes!...damn ppl...UG is not a search engine. or try gamestop's site or any other videogame site. jesus. do your own work man. i bet you could even find a list for ideal games for you lil brother's age group/whatever.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
If you get him modern warfare 2, he may get milk on his face (because he doesn't give a shit) and he may break his hands.

LMAO That was epic
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
google it for chrissakes!...damn ppl...UG is not a search engine. or try gamestop's site or any other videogame site. jesus. do your own work man. i bet you could even find a list for ideal games for you lil brother's age group/whatever.

oh STFU. What is he meant to google for? "good video games"? Getting the a breadth of opinion is mostly the point of serious forum threads. Get a grip.