aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
that was worth my time lol
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Thanks buzzkillington.

I thought it was funny. Im sure others will too.

iv already seen a trillion things autotuned for lulz and its getting old. Im sure others will agree too.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
iv already seen a trillion things autotuned for lulz and its getting old. Im sure others will agree too.

Maybe everyone isn't as elite as you, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me too.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
Maybe everyone isn't as elite as you, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me too.

never said i was elite but kewl brah, charlie bit me got old 4 years ago, sure everyone will agree with me too.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
never said i was elite but kewl brah, charlie bit me got old 4 years ago, sure everyone will agree with me too.

i'm sexy as hell, i'm sure everyone will agree with me too
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
i'm sexy as hell, i'm sure everyone will agree with me too

.....that is true

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

When you add two old things together, it becomes a super cutie video, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Proof that most "musicians" that use auto-tune are complete talentless hacks.
Thanks Charlie.

Not really, there a shitton of musicians who use auto-tune that you would never know about unless you listened to the recording on good monitors and knew exactly what to listen for.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Not really, there a shitton of musicians who use auto-tune that you would never know about unless you listened to the recording on good monitors and knew exactly what to listen for.

Was mostly a joke/hyperbole. =P
Most auto tuned singers have a good voice but the autotune really makes it sound like a keyboard orgy.
Those that use autotune well, yeah, you can barely notice it unless you pay enough attention.
i lol'd

that is so cute. i kind of want it
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Charlie was never funny, no amount of auto-tuning can save that weak ass video.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by xaviergray
So many retarded misconceptions on autotune in this thread

lil' wayne
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by JimmyBanks6

No need to be a buzzkill, though. You're not a king or anything.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

I'd say it's probably because a lot of said musicians have a tone that people like, but can't consistently get the perfect pitch.
Quote by dudius
I'd say it's probably because a lot of said musicians have a tone that people like, but can't consistently get the perfect pitch.

That's what the program is for, yeah. Lots of people think it's for making a bad singer good, which really doesn't work. I just like the effects you can get with it.
Quote by dudius

Pretty much, however one could also argue that having an auto-tuned singer that is always perfectly in tune is jarring and unnatural sounding. I personally wouldn't use auto-tune on a singer unless they where more than a quarter of a step off, or I was doing a pop record where having auto-tuned perfect vocals is pretty much expected.

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Pretty much, however one could also argue that having an auto-tuned singer that is always perfectly in tune is jarring and unnatural sounding. I personally wouldn't use auto-tune on a singer unless they where more than a quarter of a step off.

Some folks like the jarring and unnatural sounds, including me. If I can listen to Autechre, I can listen to anything
Quote by xaviergray
Some folks like the jarring and unnatural sounds, including me. If I can listen to Autechre, I can listen to anything

In that case I would likely use a more traditional sounding vocoder instead.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Pretty much, however one could also argue that having an auto-tuned singer that is always perfectly in tune is jarring and unnatural sounding. I personally wouldn't use auto-tune on a singer unless they where more than a quarter of a step off, or I was doing a pop record where having auto-tuned perfect vocals is pretty much expected.

Right, and see I kinda like the sound but I hate how some "rappers" use autotune explicitely, like Lil Wayne. Sometimes it adds a nice sound, like T-Pain in "I'm on a Boat" and I love Kevin Pereira's (from Attack of the Show!) parody of Kanye's one song. Here's a link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbTtLA3-PaA
The way he says "Charlie" reminds me of this...

CHARLEEEEEEH WHEH YA GOIN

CHARLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~