Poll: Do you like this cover?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like this cover?
Yes! It's amazing!!
5 45%
Hell no!!
6 55%
Voters: 11.
took a little while, but i grew to enjoy it actually.

Gear:
Reverend PA1
Fender Lone Star Strat
Fender Frontman 212R
Squier Jagmaster
Ibanez AE Series Acoustic
Ibanez EWN28 Classical
Vox Satchurator
Dunlop Cry Baby
MXR Carbon Copy
Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde
I honestly find a cover of that song kinda disrespectful considering it's about his dead son and he doesn't even play it live anymore.

Oh well.
I'm an asshole.
And the cover was bad to boot.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by Ben Jaming
If you think it's impossible to punk-cover Clapton's songs, check this out for yourself:

Is "punk-cover" a verb now? I can't make any sense of this post.
Why would it be impossible? I... don't get it.
If there's one thing that's worse than third wave ska it's ironic third wave ska covers.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It sounds more like the Ramones' something to believe in. Or like a Clash song after 1980.

Quote by neidnarb11890
Cream were pretty punk though, amirite?

No, they were the embodiment of the countercultural excess that brought about the vacuum in which punk incubated.

I'm just grateful that this band didn't cover Tales of Brave Ullyses, like Green Day did.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

No, they were the embodiment of the countercultural excess that brought about the vacuum in which punk incubated.

Brian, of all people, I would've expected you to have got that Tom was joking
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
I didn't realise who's post it was, I just went gung-ho and pointed out that cream were the singlemost anthesis of punk ever.
No, that was Derek and the Dominoes.
Not to say that they didn't suck too, but they were definitely the best thing that Clapton's ever been a part of.
Quote by charliezard!
No, that was Derek and the Dominoes.
Not to say that they didn't suck too, but they were definitely the best thing that Clapton's ever been a part of.

Can one song really define the best thing he was a part of? layla is a good song, but overall Cream was a great band. The drummer (wtf was his name?) was amazing.
If everyone wanked at one scale for their entire life like Clapton we'd all be blues Gods.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.