Ok so about a 2 months ago my appendix(check spelling) ruptured causing a severe infection in my lower stomach area hospitalizing me and ultimately bringing me within an inch of death. Up until this point I was under the Illusion that my family actually cared about me but now I'm not so sure and it's really got my head ****ed up. Why?well during this episode I wanted a ride to the hospital because I was in severe pain and my Uncle wouldn't give me a ride to the E.R. I am seriously considering stomping his teeth out now that I am a healthy again, but even worse is the factI laid in the hospital for 3 weeks without any visitors and my parents decided they would go ahead and go on the vacation they had scheduled. Now they are askingfavors of me and things like that and I'm having a real hard time not telling them to **** themselves. sorry for the wall of text but sadly you ass clowns are the only people I have to talk to about this kind of shit how should I feel about this situation?

(fixed)
Last edited by Captain Capo at Nov 25, 2009,
inb4 fire, shotgun, etc.

Tell them how you feel man. if they're unsympathetic, you at least can't put it down to ignorance anymore.
Well calling us ass-clowns is pretty rude man
But i would feel the same as you

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Maybe they just aren't empathetic or did not fathom how serious your condition is.
Do they ever express any love or care for you otherwise?
You're really lucky that ruptured appendix wasn't fatal, especially if you weren't immediately rushed to the hopsickle.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

That typing

is extremely

hard to

read man.

But seriously just tell them to **** themselves.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Why double-spaced?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Cool story bro...

I understand you want to kick their ass. But before you do that, talk to them. Make them understand you had a pretty rough time. If they still act ignorant, I say shotgun. (sorry stormx )
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
You should move out and become rich and when they come to you for money tell them no
and laugh at them when they walk out of your 500 room mansion.
Damn dude, I gotta say that is ****ed up. Parents going on vacation while you're in the hospital?
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Maybe they just aren't empathetic or did not fathom how serious your condition is.
Do they ever express any love or care for you otherwise?

Well my dad does, but he couldn't make it to the hospital because hes disabled but
my mother and grandparents who went on vacation I do not think really have ever
given a **** alone with every other person I know now that I look back and its really
starting to piss me off, its weird how shit can hit you like a stack of bricks sometimes

(sorry for d-space edited)
Last edited by Captain Capo at Nov 25, 2009,
Okay really, I don't want to be a wanker about it but come on, what's with the double spacing?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

You realise that when you reach the end of a line in that text box, you can keep writing and it continues on the next line?
Quote by blue_bogan
Well calling us ass-clowns is pretty rude man
But i would feel the same as you

lol sorry ass clown thing was a joke
Your insulting words make grown-up Zero-Hartman cry

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
no visitors?that stinks man.i'd prolly just start yelling at my family if that happened to me
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by BlackmanDown
no visitors?that stinks man.i'd prolly just start yelling at my family if that happened to me

I'm thinking about leaving and completely ****ing ignoring them from now on, but I dunno... I did yell at them a little bit but they just blew it off like I didn't have any reason to be pissed.
Tell them they all suck major ass. Make sure to call each individual member of your family & rant for at least 5 minutes on their voicemails about how they just fucking suck so bad. Then text them all the next day, calling them assholes, bitches, & dickheads (Dear Asshole, Bitch, or Dickhead...) and ask if they all got your message. /end joke

Naw, but seriously...I'd be pissed too. Maybe let them know how you feel, in a calm & collected manner. If they care, they'll show it. If not, well, I feel bad for you.
Quote by Captain Capo
I'm thinking about leaving and completely ****ing ignoring them from now on, but I dunno... I did yell at them a little bit but they just blew it off like I didn't have any reason to be pissed.

no reason to be pissed?!i think this video has a suggestion for u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RyHQlnMvWg
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la