http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/man-marries-a-videogame/1376577

some guy in japan some how ended up getting married to some chick in a videogame, that brings a new meaning to sad. but what gets me is that they actually had a straight up wedding. i really want to believe this is fake because of how stupid it is but hey i wouldnt put this past the japanese.
You know you're loved when someone breaks a guitar over your leg and everyone's more concerned about the guitar than you.

Quote by Fiire
^total philosopher
Late you are young padawan.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Yes, lets all poke fun at sad people while we waste our lives on forums, shall we?
Searchbar, it's not the first time it's happened, Japan was proved strange long before this. Thread over.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
You needed proof ?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
This is my thread.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
As if we needed proof that Japan was weird.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
i hope he's aware theres millions of other lonely japanese guys fapping to his "wife" and licking her on the screen, too.
This comes from a country that suffers from obesity.

Oh man, this is like when the British press covers the weirdest parts of American culture to show their national superiority
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Its still hair, you know.
Quote by radomu
This comes from a country that suffers from obesity.

Oh man, this is like when the British press covers the weirdest parts of American culture to show their national superiority

No, this comes from a country where people marry video game characters and date pillows.
Quote by blackthought
No, this comes from a country where people marry video game characters and date pillows.

I think we didn't start that "custom", the MMO-addicted South Koreans did.
And yet that doesn't mean all Koreans are like that.

Say what you will about our part of the world, but your State elected George Wallace as governor, just saying.
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by radomu
I think we didn't start that "custom", the MMO-addicted South Koreans did.
And yet that doesn't mean all Koreans are like that.

Say what you will about our part of the world, but your State elected George Wallace as governor, just saying.

Sad but true.
Quote by Holy Katana
I'd argue that it has a lot more to do with moe than it does the Koreans.

Here we go again.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Holy Katana

Those otaku, they're dying out very slowly these days.

A pity
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by Holy Katana

Aaah, you just reminded me of that maid café near Super Potato in Akihabara... "MOE MOE KYUUN!"
Which of course leads me to one of the maids we saw, that looked like a East-European transvestite. We called her manly maid.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Sheepdragon
Aaah, you just reminded me of that maid café near Super Potato in Akihabara... "MOE MOE KYUUN!"
Which of course leads me to one of the maids we saw, that looked like a East-European transvestite. We called her manly maid.

I have to admit that Maid Cafe's are possibly the saddest parts of Japanese culture...
Washburn Idol WI64
Roland Microcube

Quote by jimmy_neutron
Quote by Sheepdragon
MOE MOE KYUUN!

I might just misquote you in my sig.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by radomu
I have to admit that Maid Cafe's are possibly the saddest parts of Japanese culture...

Sort of, yeah. I was at one when I was there in September, just to see what it was like. It was sort of cute, with the girls just chattering away paying no heed that those of us who were there couldn't understand a thing, and that... thing we did (made some motions with our hands, and repeated what she said). It was also rather expensive for just a slice of cake and a cup of tea, but it was quite good.

Apart from that manly maid, they were all Japanese girls, but that one really stood out. Tall and broad shouldered, with a grin of a man who eats Siberian tigers for lunch.

EDIT:
Quote by Momentosis
I might just misquote you in my sig.

Not sure what exactly you mean, but go ahead.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.