im thinking of having a guy do a piant job on my guitar (he does really good work)

should he do it.
    if youre going to drop the money into having your guitar painted, have the artist design it with your input. thatd be a waste of money to get painted on. doesn't flow at all man.
    stay lit

Quote by PeteTLT
    Will preamp tubes turn black and melt slightly undernormal conditions and still work?
    Quote by Haze14
    Not if it's going to look like that.

yeah i'm not a big fan of that. if you get a big picture mural-type thing it would be awesome. but does this dude know about clear coating and all? if it's just going to be painted over it might not stay very well. it should be sanded down and cleared over. the guys in the GB&C forums can tell you exactly what you'd need to do though.

here's a pretty badass picture
    http://onlinesupermario.com/images/realmario.JPG
    Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
    -Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
    if ur gonna do that to the guitar, atleast make them into a sticker so there not permanent
    Gear
    Epi Goth Explorer
    Schecter Demon 7
    Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
    Line 6 POD HD500
    Roland Cube 60
    Well yeah it'll be cool if it looks like an actual mural
    that thing you threw together up there could be done in like 3 seconds with stickers
    if that's the paint job you're getting, you must really hate your guitar.
    RIP Bernie Mac
    RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
    Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
    Don't get that done. I like the idea, and I think it would look good if you got the front done as a mural or scene, though what you have now looks awful
    Honestly that paint job there, looks pretty crappy.
    I think you should like get Mario jumping, with the mushroom kingdom painted in the background. (But have Mario rather big)
    Guitars
    Ibanez S470B
    Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
    Epiphone SG

Amps
    Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
    Boss MT-2
    MXR Carbon Copy Delay
    Dunlop Crybaby Wah
    i don't think anyone will take you seriously with that paint-job, but hey whatever works for you...
    get it as a scene...noit those random characters as they would just look like stickers