Poll: Should I do it
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do it
Hell,ya!
10 43%
Hell,no!
13 57%
Voters: 23.
im thinking of having a guy do a piant job on my guitar (he does really good work)

should he do it.
Last edited by kannon at Nov 25, 2009,
Unless you play guitar upright, those are gonna look awfully awkward if you leave them oriented like that.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Not unless you pick a better design than that. They'd look awful painted on that way. Also, don't make multiple threads on the same topic.

I <3 Mario, though.
Quote by CarpUK
Beat the recession by soldering your strings back together! What's more, the extra metal vibrating back and forth will add to your tone... and what could be more metal than more metal!?!

Quote by biga29
Plz uz reel wurdz bcoz wen u tipe lik this its hard 2 red.
The other issue I have is that a paint job like that looks like nothing more than some bad sticker work. I mean, you might as well have those designs printed as stickers and use them instead.

I'd try to flesh out a more full scene if you want to paint a guitar. Yes, it's harder work, but it's much more worth it in the end.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
You should get a whole landscape painted on there. Blocks, pipes, Goombas, Mario jumping around, and that sort of thing. I think it would look much cooler.
Free speech is the right to shout "Theatre!" in a crowded fire.
^^^ If it was a whole landscape, background, everything, and orientated so it'll be the right way up when you're playing, AND if you're fully comfortable with doing it on that guitar, then yes. It looks like quite a nice guitar though, so personally I'd be a bit squemish about doing something to it. Though it's up to you, and it does sound interesting
Quote by flyingferrets
You should get a whole landscape painted on there. Blocks, pipes, Goombas, Mario jumping around, and that sort of thing. I think it would look much cooler.

thats what i was planing
the image is quite irrelevent
i'll make a proto in photoshop tomoro
If you made the plans better and cooler, then yes. TBH that picture is rather ugly.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Have it horizontal, with a World 1 type design. Goombas, Koopas everywhere, Mario squashin the buggers, the clouds looking like bushes.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.