walked in to the wrong toilets. Last saturday night I was out a local pub and I went in to the toilets to urinate. There was about 3 cubicles none of them occupied. So anyway i'm pissing having a great time then I hear about 5 or 6 girls come in talking and laughing. I was just like

I didn't know what to do I was very scared I was going to get accused of sexual harrassment. I decided to bolt out the door. So i counted back from 3 bolted out of the cubicle to the door of the toilets, this made the girls scream in terror haha. In hindsight i probaly should of just stayed in the cubicle until they left

Has anyone made this mistake before?
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I did but it was on purpose, I enjoy watching girls pee/poo... ya, I said it.

/thread
I prefer the men's room. Why? Cuz I urinate standing. Though a close 2nd to the men's room is outside in the snow. Yeah, I like to write my name in the snow. Get over it! It's a form of art.
I like to go into the womans washroom, and pee on the wall. I wrote my name once. Pee on the wall of the toilet majigger.
..I was watching my death.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I did but it was on purpose, I enjoy watching girls pee/poo... ya, I said it.

Funny story on that topic.

I walked into a men's room with a camera by accident. I was all ready with my shots, and then I saw testicles in my pictures.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
I urinate in the sink, so it doesn't matter if it's the girls/guys toilet.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah, my first day of 6th grade at my new school. I didn't realize that I'd been in the wrong bathroom until I left..... somehow, the lack of urinals didn't tip me off.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
oh and for those wondering i'm pretty sure a girl was shitting in the sink but i'm only 90% sure. I am going back in the same toilets next time I go out, I will keep all informed xoxox
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
In my local (or one of them) you have to go right around the bar to get to the men's room from the pool table so when we're playing pool we just piss in the womans toilet.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Once. When you come out the men's room there's a door that goes back into the bar area and another one that goes into the women's room. I saw a girl and assumed she was going back out for some reason, but ended up following her into the women's toilets xD thank god she never turned around and saw me
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by Callum89
In my local (or one of them) you have to go right around the bar to get to the men's room from the pool table so when we're playing pool we just piss in the womans toilet.

why bother going to a toilet
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Nope, but then again I'm not a complete idiot.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by speakers
oh and for those wondering i'm pretty sure a girl was shitting in the sink but i'm only 90% sure. I am going back in the same toilets next time I go out, I will keep all informed xoxox

I'm sorry, what?

Anyway, i was at a bar in Barcelona, and the toilet was pretty small, i didn't really care, but then realised that was the only toilet in the bar, and it was shared by men and women.

Wierd shit man.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
only once,

i was travelling back from Graspop festival 2007, got off the plane in dublin airport and went for a piss.

being in shreds after 8 days of solid drinking i accidentally wandered into the womens toilets. i went about my business, quietly wondering why there were so many women in the mens bathroom.
i was thinking to myself that they should really get out of here, its not right and all.

so i wandered out and had a look at the sign above the door,

i facepalm'd