Page 1 of 3
Ok so me and my friend went to my dads house on the beach for spring break this year. Its were my dad and sister live.

Now why we were down there my friend lept hitting on my sister and i gave him some hints to top it but he didnt and when we were alone next i told him to quit flat out

so that was like 7 months ago. And i had not seen my sister in like 3 months because she ha been at boarding school, but somehow my friends name came up and she mentioned that he added her on facebook.

That kinda pissed me off and i asked my sister if she wanted to fuuck with him through facebook. She agreed and thought it was funny cause she thought he was weird and didnt really like him.

So i sent a few general PMs posing as her through facebook asking him about shit. He sent a few corny flirty attempts. And i mentioned i (as in my sister) was gonna be in town in a few weeks.

That was the last mesage me and my sis sent cause i had to leave to go back home. I told my friend that it was me fuuckin with him. And then i asked what was his responce to the last mesage cause my sis was gonna tell me eventually anyways. He said he gave her his phone number and they should hang out and shit.

but im sure he said more but i havent talked to my sister since then so im trying to call her and see what he really said.

but im just pissed that i had to leave my dads so early before i could finish the joke. cause he only checked his facebook like twice a day so i couldnt take the joke further. If i woulda had a few extra days i coulda used this oppurtunity for its full potential.

ohh yah and my sis is 14 and my friend is 18, thats the worst part.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Last edited by i love alanis at Nov 25, 2009,
I caught my friend hitting on my little mandarin but you don't hear me complaining.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Sounds like somebody's jealous that he's not gonna get a crack at his sister's sweet poon.

This, and only this, forever and ever.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Sounds like somebody's jealous that he's not gonna get a crack at his sister's sweet poon.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
There can only be one highlander!!!

Cut his jugular.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by InvaderTSN

Sharing is caring...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
If my buddies started trying to get in my little sisters pants, i would flat out floor them. Nobody shits around about my sister.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I think you should let your sister decide who's penis she want's in her snatch.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by i love alanis

That kinda pissed me off and i asked my sister if i could pretend to be me and fuuck with her. She agreed and thought it was funyn cause she thought he was lame to.

ಠ_ಠ

Why?
Quote by Zomby Woof
Good lord.... do you know what you just typed?

exactly my thoughts
now that was a hard read.

so let me get it straight, you purposefully led on your friend, pretending to be your sis, to be pissed off at him? thats retarded/lame/r u 13?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by i love alanis
That kinda pissed me off and i asked my sister if i could pretend to be me and fuuck with her.
This sense make not does.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
You, good sir, are a jackass.
Quote by blue_strat
This is Germany we're talking about.

Germany

Quote by stoner179
Thanks alot. When i read the first sentence, i dont know why, but i laughed in the middle of my first class at tech school. You sir have made me look like a fool for the first and last time
Quote by Zomby Woof
Good lord.... do you know what you just typed?

Fukking lol'd
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Cool story bro.

Now go back to school and learn to spell properly.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by InvaderTSN

YES!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Boss ME-70
Martin DC-1E
Peavey Classic 30
Greer Amps Relic Drive

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

Drown out the noise...
... KILL DURDEN!

This is great.

Chill man.

Is your friend a cool guy?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Sometimes I wish I could just delete threads myself..then at least I wouldn't have to see them. Instead of ****ing with the kid, why doesn't your sister just kindly ask him to stop bothering her? Problem solved.
Lmao I love you silly hero brother types. RAWWWR IMA EAT YURRR FACE OFF, NO FRIEND OF MINE HITS ON MY SISTER!

Sorry to rain on your parade, but isnt that up to her (your sister), not you? I believe it is. My eyes still hurt from trying to read that
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I don't see the problem I've screwed a few of my buddies sisters they never seemed to mind because they knew it was none of their business
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Lmao I love you silly hero brother types. RAWWWR IMA EAT YURRR FACE OFF, NO FRIEND OF MINE HITS ON MY SISTER!

Sorry to rain on your parade, but isnt that up to her (your sister), not you? I believe it is. My eyes still hurt from trying to read that

How's your eye?

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by yellowfrizbee

I'm just protective. I don't want her to make any mistakes.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by yellowfrizbee

yeah it is her choice and she didnt like him. she thought he was lame. So since he was my friend i decided to screw with him.
trying to piece his 2 and 2 together
Im gonna ask the question on everyones mind, how old is your sis?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
By chance is your sisters name alanis?
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
How old is your sister, how old is your friend, and most importantly, is she hot?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Nov 25, 2009,
Poe, no worries. There is a difference from protective and extreme/controlling. I wont judge you, TS. You should read your OP though..

Quote by Momentosis
How's your eye?

Momentosis! I havnt run into you in..forever. We must go to totally different threads. Im no longer a cyclops anymore. I dont know whether to be depressed about that or happy

Stepco's Master
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Poe, no worries. There is a difference from protective and extreme/controlling. I wont judge you, TS. You should read your OP though..

Momentosis! I havnt run into you in..forever. We must go to totally different threads. Im no longer a cyclops anymore. I dont know whether to be depressed about that or happy

Nope, I've just been busy.

Be glad! Nobody wants to be a cyclops...

Unless that person is a pirate...

or a cyclops...

Quote by CrossBack7
Or a cyclops pirate.

TS, is your sister a cyclops pirate?

Stepco's Master
I love how he just assumes the premise that it is bad that somebody wants his sister, and that we care. Pray to your God that I never meet your sister, TS. I'd do it just to spite you
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
well personally id beat the living shit out of em. end the friendship murder the friend dispose of the body in the ocean and blame the bay harbor butcher....or the trinity killer
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Or a cyclops pirate.

TS, is your sister a cyclops pirate?

Who wouldn't want to hit on a cyclops pirate?

Quote by CrossBack7
Page 1 of 3