Hey guys this is a song to show you guys that I changed my mind about cancelling Electronica, here's a song fresh off of our new material bay. Tell me what you think, CRIT4CRIT, but please be detailed if you want a detailed crit back.

Title:"No, That Ain't No Double Negative" by Electronica
Copyright:All Rights Reserved
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
Last edited by defiance64 at Nov 25, 2009,
Since it's 5:30 in the morning I'll leave a full crit in the morning, but as i listen now, it's EXTREMELY catchy, I wish I could write electronica like this.

Alright.

Intro - Extremely Catchy, the fade in/fade out effect was pretty cool.

Verse - Really cool when all the instruments come in, gives it a deep atmosphere.

I was not expecting you to let the bass go all funky by itself but you did, and i was taken by surprise, but it's still cool, so congrats.

The little solo part of the verse was well written and I liked the little shred fills.

Very common chord progression for the chorus, but extremely catchy none the less, I'd love to two step to this part. ;D Hah.

The Low Vocals part is ehhh, at best, I like it, but not as much as the other parts.

Check that, the 2nd verse is my least favorite, I don't know, just didnt have as much substance.

The Guitar solo was by far, my favorite part of this song, it's so damn good, the build up to it is really good.

I didn't enjoy the clean part all too much, but it's passable.

The Clap part is just grade A catchy. I love it.

Overall, I'll give it a 9/10
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Nov 28, 2009,
Really cool song you've got there

Catchy, nice strong chorus, cool riffs and I like the verses, the solo's sound awesome and I love the choice of instruments here, overall this song kinda reminds me of Sonata Arctica I must say (and I like them, so that's positive )

all in all great song, 8.5/10
Ok, it has a nice melody but actually I had to stop it midway.
This is just personal taste but I have never liked the constant hitting of cymbals (maybe it's okay if it's very quiet but in your song it's very very strong).
Finally got the crit you owed me lol. I appreciate the feedback, I have taken into account what you guys have said, and you will see in the future, what it has influenced me to do with the song lol.
PSN: RokkstarX
Live: RokkyX

All my original (C4C) material is located here.
*Grand Entrance*
Behold my Criticism!

lol.

Ok right from the start i hate you. I've actually spent time going through every note and panning it, and you just auto phase it. *smacks own forehead*

But honestly it is a really nice effect. Give's it character

Yess. Bass bust. I think you should actually fade out the guitars whole note. As is, the stop feels a bit abrupt.
Nice solo. I think you could take the first measure of it, expand on it, and make a sweet riff.

Chorus
You should try stacattoing the guitars in the chorus, and then using strings as background.
...Just seems like the rhythm needs to be accentuated.

Verse i like what you've done with the old horse. She neighs like new.
eh... what i mean is i like the guitar rhythms.

What's a Garret Sasser?
...Sounds kinky.

OoooOoo. Clean guitar. Thats new.
I like it alot. The solo is cool too. You don't normally see septuplets

Ahh. Electro break. You need more of these in my opinion.

As for the end, i think you should fade out.

I'm glad you didn't stop making these. lol. Keep at it !
AYE! if you LOVE

FOXY SHAZAM!
Intro was generic techno. Not that it's bad, but I think a new artist should make new music. For instance, the Orly? part was great, which makes the intro fit in, so I wouldn't worry about that (I'm critting as I'm listening, you see). Chorus was pretty simple but it works. Low vocals was great too. Solos were really good. Clean part was, as you put it, bad arse ( ). Too many choruses though, a remark which I make quite often, for some reason. On the whole, great, even though not my taste. Taking avant-garde to a new level, 10/10
Crit mine?
Quote by jimmyled
Intro was generic techno. Not that it's bad, but I think a new artist should make new music. For instance, the Orly? part was great, which makes the intro fit in, so I wouldn't worry about that (I'm critting as I'm listening, you see). Chorus was pretty simple but it works. Low vocals was great too. Solos were really good. Clean part was, as you put it, bad arse ( ). Too many choruses though, a remark which I make quite often, for some reason. On the whole, great, even though not my taste. Taking avant-garde to a new level, 10/10
Crit mine?

Can't choose a face, either or