Anthrax Members Team Up With Fall Out Boy/ETID Members For Super-Group

Andy (FOB Drummer) is already in a hardcore band, Burning Empires or something, it's bloody good!
This will own.

Quote by Minkaro
Never heard Every Time I Die though, so I've no idea what to expect vocal-wise.

Please listen to them! They're unreal

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Joe, FOB Guitarist, is a proper metal head too. So I can see this being pretty ****ing amazing.
---------------------------
Main gear
Prs Custom 22
Gibson LP Junior
Marshall DSL 50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12
Trex OD, MXR Super Comp
Korg Pitch Black, MXR Carbon Copy.
PedalTrain 2 (soft case)
Joe and Andy are probably the most talented members of Fall Out Boy, i do actually like the band, but think that Pete Wentz is a tool and not a very good bassist.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
We should reserve our judgment until they put out some thing, ya know...

for all we know it could end badly, ya know...

ya know?
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
As long as Pete Wentz or the lead singer of FOB stay out of it, it won't be as bad as it sounds.
To be fair, Pete Wentz was the vocalist of a hardcore band at one point and they weren't shit, he just turned into a dick when he got famous!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by donender
Joe and Andy are probably the most talented members of Fall Out Boy, i do actually like the band, but think that Pete Wentz is a tool and not a very good bassist.

was gonna say that xD even tho i dislike FOB Andy and Joe are cool from what i have read in interviews.Pete's just arrogant beyond belief.

Im being honest i hope this is awesome.I would go see this live if its good :P
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
Fall out boy and that Every time I die vocalist ruined walk so I have very LOW expectations
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
This'll probably be pretty neat.

Also, FYI to all FOB/Pete Wentz bashers: they're taking a break because he himself has said that he's giving the rest of the band members a bad name. So he's not all bad; everyone just lay off him.
This will be interesting...
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster: American Standard
Ibanez: RG370DX
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
I saw this as well.

I think it will be a good band at the very least.

Plus, it has the two FOB members who I have nothing against whatsoever [and aren't bad musically], so it's all good.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by kenan6346
This'll probably be pretty neat.

Also, FYI to all FOB/Pete Wentz bashers: they're taking a break because he himself has said that he's giving the rest of the band members a bad name. So he's not all bad; everyone just lay off him.

Sorry Mrs Wentz if we caused any offense.

On topic however I do like the sound of this. I will be keeping my eye on this for definate
i hate fob, well its not really fob is it, its just 'the pete wentz show'. so this group seems to be a good thing. atleast now the two talented members can actually get the recgonition they deserve.

i will be interesting to hear. ok choice on vocals. wouldnt say the best but then we just have to wait and see
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.

he just owned everybody

Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
Every time I die is an awesome band, and this supergroup sounds like it would work...
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Looks great, I love FOB and ETID. Hopefully this will be better than anything FOB has put out in the past 3-4 years.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
This sounds like it could end with me being tried for arson.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I think it's gonna be a flop actually... Just doesn't seem right; doesn't have that "spark" to it.
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster: American Standard
Ibanez: RG370DX
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
I'm a fan of FOB and I haven't heard much Anthrax but I do like them. It will interesting and worth a listen I think. I haven't heard anything from these supergroups yet.