How often do you need to changes the tubes on a Dual Rectifier If you play like 1-2 hours a day.
It's all ballpark guessing.

I change my mkIII tubes every 6 months or so, but it gets gigged very hard, very often, gets ridden hard and put away wet, left in the cold, overheated, thrown around in the van, etc.

Sounds like you oughtta change every couple years.
I own a Dual Rectifier Solo and I've not had to change the tubes in it since I bought it 3 years ago, I believe.

I also have an old Peavey Mace VT and I know the tubes in that haven't been changed in over 20 years, and it still sounds great.

Like Dark said earlier, there is no rule, just whenever they go out. I've seen some tubes last 2 months and then like the ones in my VT, last decades.
Depends on how often you can afford to break the bank....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by Rutch

I change my mkIII tubes every 6 months or so, but it gets gigged very hard, very often, gets ridden hard and put away wet, left in the cold, overheated, thrown around in the van, etc.

Finally, someone who knows how to treat an amp. My Supersonic gets gigged heavily and the tubes last about a year for me.
Harlington - Indie/Progressive/Hard Rock

Live Rig:
Gibson SG
Boss RT-20 Rotary Pedal
Fender Supersonic
Power valves every year or so (though they can last a great deal longer - use your ears) and preamp tubes can comfortably last 5-10 years in my experience. Though you should always gig with spares.