Just to explain the thread title, I mean bands like Queen, where you have Freddie Mercury as the lead vocalist, but you also have Brian May and Roger Taylor, who are both very talented singers in their own right.

So here's a few examples from me, before I hand the thread over to you ruffians.

Bon Jovi

Aside from Jon Bon Jovi, the group also has Richie Sambora (who has a fantastic blues singing voice), David Bryan (who has a cover version of "In These Arms," and Tico Torres (who can't sing, but can...in some physics breaking way).

Guns N Roses

Duff and Izzy's vocals are both good. Looking at the new GNR, Bumblefoot is a talented vocalist.

The Eagles

Don Henley and Glenn Frey may be two of the best singers I've heard. TTimothy B. Schmit was fantastic when I saw them live too. Um...and Joe Walsh is there too.
I can't stand them, but I'm surprised no one said the Beatles.
Freedom isn't free...

It costs like ten dollars a gram
Muse - Bellamy`s voice is the best i`ve heard .... and Wolstenholme voice is above the average as well
Chris Cornell- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmxaFf-lpZY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-yjee-RWkA

Sorry, misread the thread.

I liked what The Talking Heads did, like in Once in A Lifetime.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Last edited by soundgarden19 at Nov 25, 2009,
Pink Floyd.

also, Nile and Dying Fetus.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Minkaro
Thom Yorke and...

Ed sings back-up on a few songs, and he sounds quite good.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.