Forgot to mention that I also accept trades, so offer anything you might want to trade.
Also, as the title says, UK only!
Erm I could be, can I have pics of the DKMG, Ibanez, Kramer and the Professional?
AAAAHHHHH!!!!! I WANT THIS!!!!!

if its still around after christmas, then its mine!
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Yeah I think I can manage that. PM me some contact details and I'll email/call, we can arrange a meet?
Any other interest?
Would prefer cash, but if here is o interest in the next couple of days, it is ProfDrum's.
i cant offer the cash JUST yet, but after crimbo i can
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
No, sorry it doesn't.
It looks like I'm trading it to someone on Saturday, but if you can give me a good amount of cash then I might be persuaded.
Sorry mate, not interested in effects atm unless you have a Boss DD-7 and some spare cash.
if this offer is still on i live in Newcastle and im willing to buy this guitar for cash, i can collect this in person if you like, if not im more than willing to accept delivery

Tom
Quote by r3ble123
if this offer is still on i live in Newcastle and im willing to buy this guitar for cash, i can collect this in person if you like, if not im more than willing to accept delivery

Tom

Over a year old buddy, chances are it isn't still here.