So is this combo out?in my country its price is around valvekings price,is it better?can i play at bedroom levels(i need a amp for practice with my friends and at home) and sound good?can i nail deftones,tool,in flames tone and is it good for drop tuned riffing?can someone post some clips ? there are very little clips of this amp on the internet.

is it better in comparison to b-52,bugera,randall rg50...?
Quote by davor2705
So is this combo out?in my country its price is around valvekings price,is it better?can i play at bedroom levels(i need a amp for practice with my friends and at home) and sound good?can i nail deftones,tool,in flames tone and is it good for drop tuned riffing?can someone post some clips ? there are very little clips of this amp on the internet.

is it better in comparison to b-52,bugera,randall rg50...?

it could nail all those tones you said plus some..haha

its a metal machine if it sounds like the older brother 6505+ head

it supposely came out here in the US in October, but the few sites ive seen that sell it are always out of them. i just looked on the GC website and it said that they are out of them and are due in on 12/4/09. so im guessing they have been out for a short, but so many people have pre-ordered them that they are always out of stock
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
Can i make a mistake if i buy it without trying it out?can someone give me a more detailed info about the amp,a owner perhaps?
you can always return it
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by davor2705
Can i make a mistake if i buy it without trying it out?can someone give me a more detailed info about the amp,a owner perhaps?

hey man.. im a Peavey fan. ive owned the 5150 head and own a 5150 II head(which is the same thing as the 6505+) and it has a TON of gain. i keep my pre-gain on about 2.5-3.5 and its pretty thick and heavy. has a very darkish and raw tone to it. i love it man.

buy it man, can always return the amp. also if you can go used look for a Peavey 5150 2x12 combo or the 5150/5150 II head man. can get them used on ebay for about $500-600 US and in damn good shape
Gear:
Mesa MK IV head
Mesa 4x12 cab(3)
Marshall JCM900 2100 SL-X
BBE 482i
ESP eclispe II
B52 At-100 head
MXR and Boss pedals
Sparow guitars
Peavey 5150 II modded
JJ electronic tubes

BUGERA USERS MILITIA
If you're a fan of the 6505 sound (which In Flames use, BTW), I don't see how you would be disappointed in it. Its just a small version of the 6505.
the 6505+ combo is about 700 euros in croatia,i can order it but im interested in the sound of the thing,is it close to its brother, 6505+ head?
guess thats the best high gainer in the around-800-euros category.
I dont like bugeras and b-52 becouse of their reliability issues and the randall rg50tc just doesnt sound right.

sound clips man,sound clipssss