How often do you need to change the tubes in a Dual Rectifier if you play like 1-4 hours.
People usually say 1-2 years, but it also depends on how loud you play and if you let them warm up for enough time before playing. All I can say is that not too often. :P
» Ibanez SZ520 + JB/Jazz
» Rocktron Rampage
» Vox ToneLab SE
» Laney LC15
in your life or a day?
im guessing you mean each day and it really does depend on things like how hard you push them or general longevity of the tubes can vary
some people say once a year other 2-3 years i'd say try and change them annually if you push them hard or if you don't gig then possibly keep playing till one blows then replace it
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
change them when they start to sound like shit or blow
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
Quote by superfish1232
in your life or a day?
im guessing you mean each day and it really does depend on things like how hard you push them or general longevity of the tubes can vary
some people say once a year other 2-3 years i'd say try and change them annually if you push them hard or if you don't gig then possibly keep playing till one blows then replace it

A day
however often you can afford to break the bank :P
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
isnt there a mesa thread? isnt there a tube thread? isnt there another almost identical thread still on the FIRST PAGE that you ALSO wrote sharkjaw?
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.