I just bought a Schecter Omen 6 and my sixth string is pretty buzzy on every fret and my fifth string isn't is bad but still buzzes in some places. I don't know too much about this kind of thing but I think it could possibly be cheap strings or maybe something wrong with my action, which is what a friend told me it probably was. I loosened the saddle on the sixth string a bit and it seemed to fix the buzzing but that was yesterday and it's just as bad today. Help?

I appreciate it.
Quote by Matt420740
Sounds like your action is a bit low on that side. Try raising it a bit.

I don't mean to sound like an idiot but the part that I should be raising is the screw on top of the bridge on the outside of the strings?
if it's a TOM, and you think you "loosened" one string you probably adjusted the intonation screw.

that's not it. so click the green link in my sig and look at the first post.

raise the bridge and make sure the guitar is still in tune at the 12th fret, then post back with questions.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by black_blood
you should fix the screw thats close to your head not the one againt the ground

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011