I been wanting to make a guitar, a Flying V to be specfic, I have one Kit already on mind but a good friend of mine told me he was searching online for kits and saw a "Randy Rhoads Flying V Guitar Kit" for around 250 or something like that.

He couldn't refind the site and I have not found it. So I was wondering If anyone on here knows where to find a Randy Rhoads Polka Dot V Kit.

I'm not gonna do the polka dots on it but i want that kit.

Last edited by Xter at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by billy0805
Ebay has some decent looking kits.

click this.

Thats the one i was looking at, I'll get it if I don't find a Randy Rhoads Style V Kit. So First I must find a Randy Rhoads Flying V Kit, one wih the Harpoon Neck and Bowtie inlays and the pick up switch on the Right Wing (When u fold it up against ur body and the headstock is putting up and the strings are pointting away from u.)
Quote by Xter
Thats the one i was looking at, I'll get it if I don't find a Randy Rhoads Style V Kit. So First I must find a Randy Rhoads Flying V Kit, one wih the Harpoon Neck and Bowtie inlays and the pick up switch on the Right Wing (When u fold it up against ur body and the headstock is putting up and the strings are pointting away from u.)

I gave you a link to a Rhodes style kit in my above post
Quote by Matt420740
I gave you a link to a Rhodes style kit in my above post

Yea thats the Jackson RR style, I would love to build one and I looked on his Ebay Profile more and found a Flying V Kit one silimar to Randy Rhoads Polka Dot V but first I wanna try and find a Polka Dot V guitar kit
you could probably get a strat neck and reshape the headstock and find some stick on inlays if you cant find the specific kit your looking for.

bowtie inlay linky
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Last edited by billy0805 at Nov 25, 2009,
I'm building one too, and I'd LOVE a kit to help me out! anyone know where to get a kit now? all da ebay links expired