That's right, MXR Phase 90 for me! It was kind of an impulse buy... a friend of a friend was selling it, he never even put it in his pedalboard. He said he couldn't manage to fit that effect in any song. Too bad he doesn't like Van Halen...

Got it for 65€ (retail is 90-100€-ish around here), I don't know if I'll keep it, I could probably sell it for more since it's, like, brand new. At the moment I'm having fun just messing around with it (with the occasional Ain't talking bout love coming up every now and then ^_^). I can also get some spacey, trippy sounds when I use cleans+delay and stuff.

I don't think it's an uber-kool pedal, and it's nothing fancy, I know. But if I keep it, I might end up just getting it modded by another friend of mine who says there's definitely room for improvement on it.

Oh, original box, of course. On to da picz! ^_^

Family shot! Not many, but I'll do something about that... ^_^

As always, ignore the Pathfinder in my sig. I use another amp at band practice, but it's borrowed so I can't put it in my sig or profile. I'm saving up for something bigger.

Well that's it!
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
Nice, that looks incredibly clean. You can just look at the lettering and tell its 100% mint. I think that thing will do very well on the old CL.

HNPD!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Nice, that looks incredibly clean. You can just look at the lettering and tell its 100% mint. I think that thing will do very well on the old CL.

HNPD!

Thank you, I thought so! But CL isn't that well known or used here in Italy, so I'll have to resort to ebay or something. That won't be a huge problem, though!

Italians do it better.
Quote by rion87
Thank you, I thought so! But CL isn't that well known or used here in Italy, so I'll have to resort to ebay or something. That won't be a huge problem, though!

Ya it looks so good in those pictures as long you post them with the ad it will be gone in no time.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by aaronni
Aw you confused me with P90 in the title!
HNPD nonetheless!

Same here. I thought it was a thread for some new pups
Quote by WtrPlyr
You could even mod it yourself! Or maybe your little sister could even snap the resistor and capacitor

HNPD

+1

The resistor and capacitor Phase 90 mods are pretty simple. Tweaking the trimpot made the biggest difference for me though.
I took out r28 Resister and c11 and c12 capacitors and I it makes a little bit of difference, not huge though.

Your friend couldn't find a use for it? Its a pretty easily used effect. Oh well, it's your's now.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by eyebanez333
+1

The resistor and capacitor Phase 90 mods are pretty simple. Tweaking the trimpot made the biggest difference for me though.

Yes guys, I'm definitely modding it if I decide to keep it! I'm not that good at soldering/desoldering, but I know the mod will be an easy one and I have a friend who's willing to do it for free, so...

I'm sorry for those who thought this would be a New Pickup Day! I didn't mean to disappoint you guys!

My friend actually couldn't find a use for this one, and he got bored pretty fast. If I got it right, he mainly plays classic rock and thought this particular phaser wasn't that fitting. Oh well, good for me!

Italians do it better.
I thought this day would be about P90 pickups
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
boo, I was supposed to get a wicked deal on a used Phase 90 this week...

Oh wellz, HNPD!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...