looks like a dean, check there website if you wana find out what one it is
JacK!
It's a Dean Cadillac

"Music snobbery is the worst kind of snobbery. 'Oh, you like those noises? Those sounds in your ear? Do you like them? They're the wrong sounds. You should like these sounds in your ear.'"
- Dara O'Briain
An Ibanez Willow

Edit: Hell if I know, I just read the image properties
Last edited by chris_red at Nov 25, 2009,
Eh not a big fan of dean but I havent played one, doesnt the guy from canibal corpse play one? Im probally wrong though
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by DCarney9116
Eh not a big fan of dean but I havent played one, doesnt the guy from canibal corpse play one? Im probally wrong though

One of them does, yes, Rob Barrett. That doesn't really mean anything though.

TS: The only way to know is to find and play one yourself.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Sampy
It's a Dean Cadillac (IMG)

God the headstocks on deans are horrible.
Yuck
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by hobson111
God the headstocks on deans are horrible.

my thoughts too. i think the body shape is ugly as sin, but the headstock might be worse anyway i've heard good and bad things about them. definitely a unique guitar
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Dean Cadillac...and judging from the covered pickups, one of the higher end ones like a Time Capsule or a 1980.

I own a TC Caddy, and its one of my favorites of all the guitars I own. Very nice- much better than the entry-level versions of the guitar.

FWIW, besides Rob Barrett of Testament, another famous Cadillac player would be Steve Stevens (Billy Idol's guitarist).
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Doesn't Paul Stanley use one of these?

EDIT:
Oh, no. That's a Washburn Preacher;

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Nov 26, 2009,
Yeah, Paul Stanley's is a model made just for him.

As for TS: as with all Deans, the low-end sucks ass. Nicer Cadillacs are pretty sweet, though I found upper fret access even worse than a Les Paul.
^Not a Preacher. Look at the lower horn. It's much more boxy on the Dean, whereas it's more pointed on the Preacher. Also, no Preacher I know of have three humbuckers, and no Preacher I know of have the toggle switch on the lower horn, and the inlays on the one he posted don't stretch from both fretboard sides like the Preacher does.

Basically, it's a Dean Cadillac.
Quote by Baby Joel
^Not a Preacher. Look at the lower horn. It's much more boxy on the Dean, whereas it's more pointed on the Preacher. Also, no Preacher I know of have three humbuckers, and no Preacher I know of have the toggle switch on the lower horn, and the inlays on the one he posted don't stretch from both fretboard sides like the Preacher does.

Basically, it's a Dean Cadillac.

I know it's not a preacher.
What I meant to say was "Doesn't Paul Stanley play one of those? Oh, no, he plays a preacher."
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ