Alright, so.

My stepson and my wife went to the movies to see 2012 (they said it was okay) and then decided to go back home quickly because I would already be home from work.

Soon after arriving home we had a rather boring family talk so he decided to go to his room to work on an email.

Meanwhile we are still downstairs, and I go to my wife and say "Your son took a shit on the carpet..." ಠ_ಠ

I go on to explain that when I got home I saw "Human Shit" on the living room carpet and I believe that my stepson, before going to the movies, squatted on the living room carpet, and took a nice, steamy dump just to displease me when I got home.

I go on to say that I was 100% sure it was "Human Shit" because I recognize "Human Shit".

My theory: We have a dog. HE knows where to shit. My stepson does not.
Pit, How do I react to this?
beat his ass....

Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by btones
unleash the power of gary busey on him

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Come on metaldud, we all expect better of you.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
How OLD is your step son?

Someone should potty-train him
DeVillains!
Quote by btones

That's just fucking creepy.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
is this a mirror thread? where is the original?
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by btones

OH MY GOD!

First time I have ever had a laughter breakdown from The Pit.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
He must really have hated 2012.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by Caleb B

So much win.

20ppp? Also, if you would have inclued the entire row, my name would have been the last posted. I am dissappoint.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by AverageGoe
Rub his nose in it, if he wants to be a dog He shall be treated as one!

WTF? My dogs smell their own shit all the time but I'd still never rub their noses in it!
Quote by hugh20
He must really have hated 2012.

2012 has that effect on people. When I finished watching it I wanted to shit on a carpet out of sheer anger that I wasted three hours of my life.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006