Page 1 of 2
I got a speeding ticket going 20 mph over. Instead of being a man about it, I bought my mom some flowers and my dad a 6 pack of Corona with the note that says " Hey heres a gift, ps: Got a speeding ticket" The genius of this plan is that Im going to be out of town until friday. The reason its kind of a big deal is because I am legally under my parents insurance and my mother is an insurance agent LOL

What does the Pit think? Should I maybe put anything else in the note? Anything to make it funnier,to soften the blow?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Last edited by GoodCharloteSux at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
"It could be worse, I could be pregnant!"

But he's a b-

Oooooooohhhhhh....
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I got a speeding ticket going 20 mph over. Instead of being a man about it, I bought my mom some flowers and my dad a 6 pack of Corona with the note that says " Hey heres a gift, ps: Got a speeding ticket" The genius of this plan is that Im going to be out of town until friday. The reason its kind of a big deal is because I am legally under my parents insurance and my mother is a insurance agent LOL

What does the Pit think? Should I maybe put anything else in the note? Anything to make it funnier,to soften the blow?

"...my mother is a insurance agent LOL"
"...is a insurance agent LOL"
"...insurance agent LOL"

Does this piss anyone else off?
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
Quote by Deliriumbassist
"It could be worse, I could be pregnant!"

wut

this is a guy we are talking about. It could be worse.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by RPGoof
Write a long note about how your girlfriend is pregnant, and at the end write PS: just kidding, I got a speeding ticket
Consider this, depending on your parent's sense of humor. Still, seeing as you won't be in town, they'll hopefully have cooled down and thought about it rationally by the time that you're there.
Quote by herby190
Consider this, depending on your parent's sense of humor. Still, seeing as you won't be in town, they'll hopefully have cooled down and thought about it rationally by the time that you're there.

And hope they won't give you angry phone calls
Quote by skaterskagg1
Harden up you mangina and just tell them you got a ticket. Pay for it and it's all over.

I already payed for it, and my parents are genuinely pretty cool. I just think this will be a funny alternative, instead of the whole usual route.
Quote by RPGoof
That would make it even more of an ackward situation

Stop branging that up.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
I'd kick your ass for buying me shit beer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58

I'd ****ing run him over with the car.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by KiraIBZ
"...insurance agent LOL"

It pisses me off. I didn't think there were others :')
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Jackal58

lol, its my dads favorite, not my choice on the matter really lol
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
It pisses me off. I didn't think there were others :')

I always picture some annoying kid saying a sentence, and right at the end, does an obnoxious, loud "L-O-L!". I dont mean HAHAHAH! I mean L-O-L!
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
Quote by MightyAl
How about some money to cover the increase in their premium?

Psh, common sense? How dare you.

TS, I don't think it's that bad a plan really, hopefully they'll be good humoured about it. Although, this is on their insurance... So yeah, give them some money next time you get paid - assuming you have a job.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
my friend got a ticket doing 31 over. he almost had to go to jail for 5 days, and hes got 100 hours of community service
DECRESCENDO
Quote by KiraIBZ
"...insurance agent LOL"

Everytime I see it. People post it for no reason. They're not even laughing in real life when they type it.
Quote by KiraIBZ
I always picture some annoying kid saying a sentence, and right at the end, does an obnoxious, loud "L-O-L!". I dont mean HAHAHAH! I mean L-O-L!

That's exactly what I imagine, except they have a megaphone and are standing two feet away from me.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by skaterskagg1
Everytime I see it. People post it for no reason. They're not even laughing in real life when they type it.

And the CAPS! Makes it WORSE.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
Your dad gets a god damn 6 pack of corona and all your mom gets is a petty flower?
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Make it funnier? Hmmm, crash your car through the house when they aren't home. Make sure that you leave the beer (empty) in the car, and the flowers in the passenger seat; finally, jizz your note on the car's windshield.
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Make it funnier? Hmmm, crash your car through the house when they aren't home. Make sure that you leave the beer (empty) in the car, and the flowers in the passenger seat; finally, jizz your note on the car's windshield.
Bizarro, your post proved your username quite accurate, as always.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Your dad gets a god damn 6 pack of corona and all your mom gets is a petty flower?

She's a woman, she can enjoy that pretty flower for days. A man can only enjoy a six-pack of beer for like 2 hours. I say she got the best deal.

Even if it was corona...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
She's a woman, she can enjoy that pretty flower for days. A man can only enjoy a six-pack of beer for like 2 hours. I say she got the best deal.

Even if it was corona...

Obviously, TS will have to blow his dad to make up for the sh*tty present.
Quote by Kensai

Even if it was corona...

Oh..flowers last for days? My flowers only last for an hour tops . The mom is the insurance agent though, so perhaps her gifts edge up was all strategically planned.

Im still stuck on the fact that flowers are supposed to last for days
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by yellowfrizbee
Oh..flowers last for days? My flowers only last for an hour tops . The mom is the insurance agent though, so perhaps her gifts edge up was all strategically planned.

Im still stuck on the fact that flowers are supposed to last for days

You know to put them in water yes?
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
You know to put them in water yes?

Green boring bit in the water, though. Not the colourful bit.
Quote by MightyAl
Green boring bit in the water, though. Not the colourful bit.

Yes, and I also forgot to mention that the water should be of room temperature and contained in some sort of.... container. Not just a puddle
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
Yes, and I also forgot to mention that the water should be of room temperature and contained in some sort of.... container. Not just a puddle

This is true. Spitting on the stems just doesn't work. Jizz doesn't help, either.
Page 1 of 2