If you can play Sixpounder by Children of bodom, can u you tell me how long did you practise it? Im am tempo 125 and not getting any faster ^^ So...

Edit: This should be the right forum aint it?
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

AC/DC Rule and You know it!
Keep practicing. Make your movements more economical and eliminate tension. Everyone learns at different speeds, so don't ask how long it took someone else. If you practice for six years and they practice it for six hours, you're still playing the same solo. I'm guess that the alternate picking is slowing you down (that's what always gets me). In that case, simply practice the solo diligently. Alexi Leiho is a very fast and technically advanced player - you aren't just gonna get his stuff immediately.
Well that'a true. And he is a veeery goood shredder
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

If it makes you feel any better, I've been struggling with this solo for the better part of a year.
No it doesnt make me feel better! xD But im a fast learner so

I actually found this solo pretty easy to get down. Which bit are you struggling with? The arpeggio parts?
Speed is a by-product of shut the fuck up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafROwJvCgg

THATS ALEXI'S LEARN TO PLAY lol sixpounder lead tabs at end and tabs on UG as well im pretty sure for the solo
"
Every band that is favored in the genre sells-out and commercializes... That's just the way it is :/"

ESP SV standard
Ibanez RG7321
"How long did you practice it?" is a really stupid question.
John Petrucci would take less than a day to learn it whereas I'd be having to learn all sorts of techniques for months to years to be able to master it.
Don't worry, you're not the only one having strugs with Sixpounder.... It was the first Bodom song I learned, which was almost 3 years ago, yet I still can't play the solo
-LTD Alexi 600
-LTD MH-100 QM
-Schecter Omen 6
-B-52 AT-112
Quote by My Father
So is this guitar Mexican made or human made? Wait, shit, that was really racist wasn't it?

My shitty covers: http://www.youtube.com/simpleben09