So my owner and her particularly noisy son went to visit a tooth house and two elves, and the other man whose role in this family my brain has yet to understand was away at the moment. Alas, they had forgot to take me out for my routine walk.

I'm sitting there alone, with a huge wookie turd about to burst out of me, and I don't know what to do. Before I could come up with an emergency solution, my wastes was on the carpet of the living room.

Then the unknown man enters the house. As I prepare myself for a life on the streets, he sits down and examines the pile. He then leaves for the kitchen and I'm scared shitless.

However, my owner comes home with the boy coming shortly after her, clutching to her arm in what appears to be fear, and after they all had engaged in a very interesting conversation the boy heads for his room and the man blames the taboo on him. I guess it's because for some reason he urinates in his bed at night while the others do it in the bathroom.

Lucky!
Awesome.
The reaction tells us that this is the signal for you to hump every leg you see for the next 6 weeks.
Lmfao
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Brilliant.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S