I'm going to buy stompboxes but I don't know how much mA they are?
I will buy a:

- Digitech grunge distortion
- Digitech Bad monkey
- Artec Analog delay
- danelectro Fish and chips

I was thinking of buying such a thing and then plug a normal 9V adapter in it. Would that go right or will I frie the pedals, set the house on fire or too less power so the pedals will go off?

Thanks in advance
Artec Pedal: Consumption: 23mA(active), 20mA(bypass)

Artec are the only pedal company who quote their electric usage. I don't think the other pedals are going to use much more, though. You should be fine.
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Does anyone know if the digitech grunge is good for playing blink, sum 41, the swellers rise against and stuff like that? And can It do metal too?

Thanks
Quote by niels-uiterwaal
Does anyone know if the digitech grunge is good for playing blink, sum 41, the swellers rise against and stuff like that? And can It do metal too?

Thanks

I used to own a Grunge and found it quite tinny and harsh, i found/find the DS-1 better for that kind of thing in that price range *flameshield*
Strat

Proco Turbo RAT
Boss RE-20

Fender Blues Junior
Quote by Leverageofspace
I used to own a Grunge and found it quite tinny and harsh, i found/find the DS-1 better for that kind of thing in that price range *flameshield*

Thank you for that, I hate all the boss bashing... I like it if someone just tells the truth
Tip: Unless stated otherwise, assume pedals use 100mA. Most pedals (Except wahs) that don't have their mA on the pedal itself run at this.
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Honestly, unless you're planning to run more than 5 pedals off an ultra-cheap adaptor I wouldn't bother getting into all the mA etc.
Just plug in and if it's drawing too much power, buy a higher quality wall wart.