I bought a 2001 Ibanez TCY15 today off a friend for $120 with a case. I'm pretty satisfied but I don't know much about these guitars, so I'm just curious if anybody has any comments/concerns about them Thank you.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
Last edited by Stay Up Late at Nov 25, 2009,
You'll probably get a few comments about how it's laminated wood and built solely to attract beginners. It certainly wouldn't have been my first choice, but if you like it, that's what matters. And for $130, you can't go too wrong.

Boo.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
I'm not planning on gigging or anything with it. It's purely for lazy around-the-house playing. Just wondering what people thought.
2008 Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster
2010 Fender Classic Players Jazzmaster
2010 Fender Blacktop Jazzmaster
Peavey 80w Bandit
Well, personally not a fan of Ibanez in any form, but as said before, you can't go wrong for the price. Just as long as you never gig with it
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Each to their own; I'm not a fan of newer Ibanez acoustics, If you like it, that's what matters the most. Plus, I think those cost around $200+ New, then another $100 with case or so, that is a pretty sweet deal. HNGD!
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!