This is the coolest guitar, its his new EVH Wolfgang painted like his Frankenstrat... I want it...

Caparison TAT II (W/EMG's) -->
Korg DTR-2000 -->
G-Lab Wowee Wah -->
Rocktron Hush Super C -->
Rivera Knucklehead Tre.
cool story bro

pointless shitty thread...
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
You made a thread because you like a guitar?

It is a pretty cool guitar...but I wouldn't have made a thread about it
Seriously, who the **** do you think you are where you think you can tell somebody what they can and what they cant post here? Get a life.
Quote by sgc09
tony iommi has a lazy eye

That's as a result of one riff he played being so heavy, his body couldn't withstand the vibrations and therefore his iris shifted.

If that riff was recorded, it would be the end of the world as we know it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Guitar God. In every concert he plays, the fans chant his name. "Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!" He is one of the most respected and loved guitar players of his generation, and is now mentioned among the greats like Eric Clapton and Jimmi Hendrix. Eddie Van Halen has reached the top of the guitar world, but the long road of hard partying on his way to numerous hit records, has finally caught up with him. Recently Eddie checked in to a hospital to undergo treatment for cancer symptoms in his mouth, specifically on his tongue. A heavy drinker and chain smoker, Van Halen has tried to curb his bad habits in later life, but it seems his early excesses have taken their toll before he could drop them.

Eddie and brother Alex were born in Holland. At a young age the family immigrated to the United States and settled in Southern California. Both parents loved music, and at the age of seven the brothers were trained in classic piano. But Eddie and Alex wanted to play rock and roll. Eddie soon bought himself a drum set with the money he earned from a paper route. Brother Alex began taking flamenco guitar lessons, but he secretly eyed Eddie's drums. Eddie practiced on his drums and tried to learn the songs of the day, but his job cut into his practice time. While Eddie was working his paper route, Alex would come in and play Eddie's drums. Alex practiced on Eddie's drums so much that he soon became the better drummer. Eddie decided he needed to learn another instrument. The guitar became his instrument of choice, and as they say, the rest is history.
What's the bridge he has on that?
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
^It's a new bridge he's supposed to release under the EVH name. There was an article a long time ago in a Guitar World about it.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
^It's a new bridge he's supposed to release under the EVH name. There was an article a long time ago in a Guitar World about it.

Ahhh I think I recall hearing about that at some point. Looks weird
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera