Was just browsing through and they caught my eye. Seems a very nice guitar for the price but before I hunt one out I just wanted to know a few things if anyone can help:

1) How big is the body carve, can't tell from any pics. Is it LP sized?
2) Is it a standard tele neck or is it much thinner?
3) Would you recommend it?

This is the guitar : clicky
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

I played a similar version at Guitar Center-it had Alnico humbuckers and was fully black. Fed it through a Mesa Single Rectifier, and I thought it sounded brilliant, just brilliant. It's been awhile since I played it, but the neck, I recall, did have a slightly thinner feel. The thickness of the body is about the same as a Les Paul, maybe a tiny, TINY bit less. But hell yeah, I'd recommend it, and I'd buy one on my own if I wasn't currently focused on customizing a Fender Strat.
Quote by SimplyBen
Was just browsing through and they caught my eye. Seems a very nice guitar for the price but before I hunt one out I just wanted to know a few things if anyone can help:

1) How big is the body carve, can't tell from any pics. Is it LP sized?
2) Is it a standard tele neck or is it much thinner?
3) Would you recommend it?

This is the guitar : clicky
Those are MIK guitars, very good quality.

1. Very similar to the MIJ Aerodyne Tele
2. Standard C profile, not thinner
3. Absolutely!

The biggest selling point is the set neck. With the proper HBs, they sound massive!

I actually owned one for a while, but the spalted top version. The carve is about the same as an LP's, very comfortable. The neck is one of the smaller necks I've played but it felt AMAZING. The neck heal is also carved like a neck-thru guitar which is great considering it's a set neck. I would very highly recommend this guitar, I still kick myself for selling mine . Anyways hope this helps.
They LOOK awful IMO, but I can imagine they sound insane.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
this caught my eye too. how well do you think this could handle metal?
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Ibanez Rg350m YE
Roland Cube 80X
Squier Acoustic << AWESOME
Quote by summguy

Well it's a guitar and has strings and has pickups it'll do quite fine me thinks. Bit of a stupid and elitist answer I know but really if anyone wants to debate that certain guitars won't be able to do metal I'm all up for it heck even I've played certain Opeth songs on classical guitars.
Quote by Natrone
They LOOK awful IMO, but I can imagine they sound insane.

The black cherry burst one:

Is a beauty

Quote by summguy

Very well, my MIJ tele with single coils does metal so this will be very good at it.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Quote by azn_guitarist25
Well it's a guitar and has strings and has pickups it'll do quite fine me thinks. Bit of a stupid and elitist answer I know but really if anyone wants to debate that certain guitars won't be able to do metal I'm all up for it heck even I've played certain Opeth songs on classical guitars.

+1. Any guitar can handle metal. Sure, some may have hotter pickups making it more suitable for the genre, but as for "handling metal" it's about the amp, not the guitar.

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I ordered the black cherry one and the guitar should be in my hands at Monday... I'm very excited I'll do a review for the guitar.
Quote by filip_dinev
I ordered the black cherry one and the guitar should be in my hands at Monday... I'm very excited I'll do a review for the guitar.

Please do a review, I'd love to hear what you think. I've been interested in these guitars for a while.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Partscaster
Fender MIM Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Amps:
Blackheart Little Giant
Jet City JCA20H

Pedals:
BYOC Confidence Boost
BYOC Dist+
BYOC Shredder