Hi. I'm new and I want to buy my first E-guitar. I already have a Roland Cubex15 (my brother's, which he doesn't use anymore) and I have $250 budget for my 1st guitar. I don't want to spend much because it's obviously my 1st. I was thinking of this http://www.rondomusic.com/SR1wh.html. What do you guys think? It's $130 but I live in Italy and the shipping will cost me about $80-90. Also does anyone know how long it will take to ship from Rondo to Italy? Thanks
-look for a musicshop near you
-buy a guitar there that doesn't suck

tip: $130 is not enough for a decent guitar
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by loaded_

The Prices are a bit too high for a guitar here An G-400 costs $350-400 in US but here it costs $620. Well I could maybe stretch a budget to $350 if I wait a bit more because Christmas is coming (im a student btw). $350-$90 (shipping) = $240. Could you recommend me a guitar from Rondo Music that costs $240 or less? Thanks
dont listen to that idiot, rondo makes great guitars.

genres?
buying online is a bit hard if you dont know what feels good
do NOT buy for looks(thats probably what you did)
do you wanna stick with music? or have you played acoustic and know how to play?
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Al-2000s cost $200 from Rondo Music and they are great guitars. The guitarist in my brother's band owns one and it's awesome. If you could afford an Al-2500 would be better. Look at this, I'd buy one if I had the money :

http://www.rondomusic.com/al2500tribalgreen.html

I AM IMAGINING THE FUTURE WARS... GUITAR WARS, EVERYONE HAS B.C RICH WARLOCKS THAT FIRE BULLETS AS FAST AS HELL.
that thing is drop dead sexy, all it needs is gold hardware
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by westdyolf
dont listen to that idiot, rondo makes great guitars.

genres?
buying online is a bit hard if you dont know what feels good
do NOT buy for looks(thats probably what you did)
do you wanna stick with music? or have you played acoustic and know how to play?

Well I like indie and blues mostly, yeah I've been playing acoustic guitar for 2 years now but a friend of mine got me hooked on his electric guitar and I want to start playing rock now, it's soooo

EDIT : I want to know if they ship to Europe. Probably they do because if so Italy wouldn't be in the list and shipping wouldn't be calculated, hope they do
Last edited by Mr.VoV at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by loaded_

WRONG!

That rondo V looks nice, but i would also suggest an Agile 2000 or 2500. I just got a Agile 3000 for my dad, it's a work of art, and is much better than anything else in it's price range IMHO.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's