Page 1 of 4
Alright, so my friend got searched for drugs today(they monitored his facebook and saw bongs and him offering to make weed cookies to kids) and two weeks ago a kid got expelled for having shrooms, weed, and "some gray powder" in his locker (totally had it coming though, he did shrooms in the bathroom) and six suspended for drugs.
I personally don't do drugs but, my friends do and they're getting picked off one by one and its tripping me out.

so i was wondering, do a lot of kids get in trouble at your high schools for drug related antics?
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye
A couple of kids at my little sister's school (middle school) got busted for doing cocaine in the school bathroom.
No, that kind of stuff is very uncommon in Venezuela, unless it's a public schools.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Yeah, we grow Magic Mushrooms at the back of the field.

If anybody actually believed that..
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
i remember drug busts when i was in elemantary school
I'M A COWBOY
No one at our school, nor does our local RCMP detachment, give two ****s if you do drugs or possess them, as long as you don't stockpile it enough to make them think you sell, or if you give it to minors.

a girl was chased through my whole school during lunch for drugs, she got tackled in the parking lot it was awesome
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by Chris3235
Yeah, we grow Magic Mushrooms at the back of the field.

If anybody actually believed that..

Happened in my school. and answering the original question yes, but not anything like shrooms in my school. you just see people smoking weed at lunches mainly
Originally Posted by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

Last year a ton of kids got busted randomly, I'm not really sure why.
But this year, right at the beginning, this one really shady kid got busted by the cops with a little less than an ounce and he ratted out like 40 people, so they all got screwed. Otherwise, I haven't noticed much this year, people stopped smoking cigarettes in the bathrooms this year too lol
Yeah, they brought dogs.
My friend was popping shrooms ands brownies in the class!
didn't get caught. funny.
Yeah, people that carry or do drugs at school aren't very smart.

Our school district threatened us with drug dogs this year, so I think a lot more people are being careful about carrying.
Quote by severed-metal
Yes, because they're idiots and do drugs at school.

This exactly.

Well, at least when I was still in high school. If you're dumb enough to go to school on something, then you're dumb enough to get caught.
Oh heres a story.
Friend of mine was smoking on the bus- yes, on the school bus- and got caught. And he's been on probation for a while now. Doesn't have a probation officer for some reason, so he didn't get anything more than a 5 day suspension. lol
Yeah, man. Drugs are so k00ll. Let's get ****ed up so we can be k00l!
/sarcasm

By the way your "friend" deserves to be arrested.

I'm for legalizing pot, but that's it.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by severed-metal
Yes, because they're idiots and do drugs at school.

This.

If one of my friends got caught doing drugs at school and got suspended/expelled, I would laugh at them.
In Scotland it ain't uncommon to smoke weed at school.
Infact the music corridor of my old school smelled strongly of it.
Plenty of druggies out of school though.
Quote by RPGoof
Last year a ton of kids got busted randomly, I'm not really sure why.
But this year, right at the beginning, this one really shady kid got busted by the cops with a little less than an ounce and he ratted out like 40 people, so they all got screwed. Otherwise, I haven't noticed much this year, people stopped smoking cigarettes in the bathrooms this year too lol

yeah this one kid narced on 8 kids and they all have to do daily drug tests now lol.
also the school called 5 cop cars at a dance because there was acochal and weed being smoked next to the school.

just remembered that my friend popped some random opiate in class and no one noticed

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye
They brought dogs and got like 40 people. And this other chick was really stupid and came to school with a water bottle full of vodka, so she was drunker than hell by her second class and got arrested.

on a similar, yet unrelated note, 2 years ago we had so many fights toward the end of the year (2 of them involving a certain Kraut) that we literally had a dozen cops crawling around the school at all times. If there wasnt a cop in every hallway you entered, something was wrong, because they were EVERYWHERE!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Nov 25, 2009,
tehy are trakcnig our thuohgts as we spaek, we need to tpye in cdoe >.>
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
I can remember here in the UK one schoool accidentally uncovered a MASSIVE drugs ring of about 100 or so people. The headteacher had assumed that kids coming in wearing rosaries were simply religious. Turns out that they were using the beads as signs to people that they were selling.

They eventually found several blocks of cocaine, 10,000 or so pills, loads of weed and some dodgy cigarettes among the 20 or so people who were eventually busted.
Quote by VanTheKraut
They brought dogs and got like 40 people. And this other chick was really stupid and came to school with a water bottle full of vodka, so she was drunker than hell by her second class and got arrested.

Yeah, we had this one kid who spiked his lemonade vitamin water with a shitload of vodka, and he puked everywhere in second period. The campus cop came to get him, and he was like: *incredibly drunken slur* "Oh, it's cool officer, my uncle is a cop."
Quote by sticksause
A couple of kids at my little sister's school (middle school) got busted for doing cocaine in the school bathroom.

Where the hell do you live? I've never heard of ANYONE my age doing cocaine when they were in middle school, most people were just getting into drinking, where ever you live is ****ed.
Quote by Helloween4Ever
im 12 and what are drugs?

Joke right?
Well not alot at mine
Quote by Time Seller
So two musicians and a drummer walk into a bar.
Quote by maowcat
Where the hell do you live? I've never heard of ANYONE my age doing cocaine when they were in middle school, most people were just getting into drinking, where ever you live is ****ed.

man here in Montreal, kids in the western part do cocaine just as much as weed, its ****ed thier stupid.

Quote by Pat_s1t
No one at our school, nor does our local RCMP detachment, give two ****s if you do drugs or possess them, as long as you don't stockpile it enough to make them think you sell, or if you give it to minors.

Canada FTW Eh? Principles can't do shit to kids if they see them doing a drug deal, as long as it's off school grounds.
Quote by RPGoof
Oh heres a story.
Friend of mine was smoking on the bus- yes, on the school bus- and got caught. And he's been on probation for a while now. Doesn't have a probation officer for some reason, so he didn't get anything more than a 5 day suspension. lol
A dude did that on the school bus last year, made the whole bus smell of weed.

Then he went to work and washed his bong out in a high powered steam dishwasher. A&W smelled like weed for about an hour after that too.

ha ha my construction class took down a hut that the druggies made to do their stuff in, it was a damn nice hut too, those guys are quiet the resourseful bunch
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by severed-metal
@ Fassa, NO WAY That;s insane!

Deadly serious. I can't find the article but the whole thing was splashed across the news and all sorts.
Quote by maowcat
Canada FTW Eh? Principles can't do shit to kids if they see them doing a drug deal, as long as it's off school grounds.
Not only that, but no more random locker searches by schools either!

It was ruled in 2008 or 2007 that a locker has a level of privacy for students, and therefore students can use any lock they choose, and a warrant is needed to search your locker.

I know this because 1) My father is a lawyer, 2) I take Canadian Law in school and 3) A teen in Winnipeg was let off on this last year because it was found the school searched his locker without a warrant.
Quote by ilovemusic41841
man here in Montreal, kids in the western part do cocaine just as much as weed, its ****ed thier stupid.

I live in BC on vancouver island, i know people who've tried coke but none who stay on it, everyone's just a pot head lol.
Quote by maowcat

thats what I thought, but my schools coming down hard on people who have stuff online that may be evidence which is ****ing dumb and also they're busting people off school property. it makes me glad to be clean now lol, i wouldn't wanna deal with this crap

Just the other day they brought the dogs through my autoshop class and there was like seven people tripping out because they were either high or had weed on them but no one got caught. Must've been a stupid dog. I myself, was sort of tripping even though I'd quit smoking pot about a week before but it was common instinct for me, I guess.
Page 1 of 4