So I have two questions.

1. When talking about reverb and delay, what does Predelay do/mean?

2. Why do chorus/delay/reverb/other modulation pedals have multiple inputs/outputs? I'm sure there is a practical reason, but I haven't been enlightened to it.

I don't know much about modulation effect pedals. Frankly, I'm more concerned about getting a sweet overdrive tone than having 12937012389 seconds of delay.

Thanks in advance.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
So I have two questions.

1. When talking about reverb and delay, what does Predelay do/mean?

2. Why do chorus/delay/reverb/other modulation pedals have multiple inputs/outputs? I'm sure there is a practical reason, but I haven't been enlightened to it.

I don't know much about modulation effect pedals. Frankly, I'm more concerned about getting a sweet overdrive tone than having 12937012389 seconds of delay.

Thanks in advance.

Well the predelay i have no clue about, but judging by its use of the prefix "pre" im guessing it means before delay, and honestly i've never herd of predelay. As for multiple inputs and outputs, basicly it for if you wanna run the affect to two different amps or if you want one amp to have the effect and another not to have the effect. Some people with loads of effects will use these to run sepperate loops for there fx. Hope that helped more then confused you.
Quote by travs2448
is the puppy solid state or tube?

Quote by diceksox1809
solid state. when she screams it pisses me off

^

Quote by GrizzlyFnAdams6
Dimebag had s*** tone and that guitar plays like an abortion. Come at me, bro!

Quote by jpatan
It's because Garth Brooks brings the ****in' br00tz.