so today, im in this small mall and im heading to the bathroom. its down this long hallway. when i reach the bathroom, this really old guy walking out of there with a shopping cart. ok, i thought that was weird. so i go into the bathroom, and this guy follows in right behind me. he has a mohawk with a long ponytail, a biker jacket, a bandana, and a big goatee. kind of think that he looks kinda weird.
there are two toilets there, a standup one for just urinating and one stall. i go to pee, and the guy from behind me doesnt go into the stall. i sit there with my dick just hanging there, and im getting this bad feeling inside. i turn around to find the guy just staring at me from the corner. i quickly zip up and leave without doing any business, and as i leave he starts to head to the bathroom stall. i walk the hell outta there as fast as i could and out of that hallway. obviously there was some form of a delivery happening that he didnt want anyone to see.

it scared the shit out of me. anyone else got sketchy moments?
this one time i got bord in biology and drew a unicorn in my notebook
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by fly fly fly
so today, im in this small mall and im heading to the bathroom. its down this long hallway. when i reach the bathroom, this really old guy walking out of there with a shopping cart. ok, i thought that was weird. so i go into the bathroom, and this guy follows in right behind me. he has a mohawk with a long ponytail, a biker jacket, a bandana, and a big goatee. kind of think that he looks kinda weird.
there are two toilets there, a standup one for just urinating and one stall. i go to pee, and the guy from behind me doesnt go into the stall. i sit there with my dick just hanging there, and im getting this bad feeling inside. i turn around to find the guy just staring at me from the corner. i quickly zip up and leave without doing any business, and as i leave he starts to head to the bathroom stall. i walk the hell outta there as fast as i could and out of that hallway. obviously there was some form of a delivery happening that he didnt want anyone to see.

I just had to poop.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by fly fly fly

The old man delivered something in that cart, the chufty dude wanted to retrieve it from uner the urinal.

That, or you just narrowly avoided a bumming
once at a store i went into the bathroom and this employee comes in. He goes next to me and asks how's my day. I said good and got out of there so fast. It kind of creeped me out
This one time after I got a mohawk, I had to pick up some drugs a friends left for me in the mall bathroom and this one dude walked in before me and took a piss. I sat there and stared at him so I wouldnt look suspicious and to make sure he didnt know what was going on.
I was hella scared.

That bastard didn't even wash his hands after he was done, and he shook more than once....
This space has been intentionally left blank.
Quote by Baldorr
This one time after I got a mohawk, I had to pick up some drugs a friends left for me in the mall bathroom and this one dude walked in before me and took a piss. I sat there and stared at him so I wouldnt look suspicious and to make sure he didnt know what was going on.
I was hella scared.

That bastard didn't even wash his hands after he was done, and he shook more than once....

Lol left out the part of him just sitting there with his dick hanging out staring back at you.
Goodness gracious me!
I was in the bathroom at a pizza store and the owner was in there shaving. He struck up a conversation with me while I was taking a piss, it was very awkward.
this one time I needed to take a shit real bad, but there were people standing outside of the cubicle so with all my force I held it in until they left, as soon as they left more people came in edit: not so much a sketchy moment, more of pure heartache
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Last edited by speakers at Nov 25, 2009,
this happens like every day now one of my teachers always sneaks up behind me and says realy softly into my ear smacking his lips togetehr saying like how's the work and do I understand...i ALWAYS jump because he startles me even though I know hes like an inch behind me....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
One time I was getting a lift back from a gig with a friend of mine and on the way out of the carpark we started being followed by this car. We didn't think it was a big deal until it pulled up behind us at some traffic lights and we saw in the mirrors that it was an unmarked police car. At first I didn't think it was a big deal because we weren't doing anything illegal and we didn't have anything illegal with us (or so I thought) but my friend got really quite sketchy. When I asked him what was wrong he confessed to having a binbag full of ganja from his friends farm in the boot...
So he carries on driving like a fucking saint taking an alternative and winding route to see if the car follows us and surely enough it did. Thankfully just as we really started shitting ourselves and considering dumping the car and giving it legs, the police car stopped following us and pulled into a McDonalds car park, much to our relief.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by bloodlust_panda
this happens like every day now one of my teachers always sneaks up behind me and says realy softly into my ear smacking his lips togetehr saying like how's the work and do I understand...i ALWAYS jump because he startles me even though I know hes like an inch behind me....

report him
Goodness gracious me!
Went to a McDonald's and this employee just finished cleaning the bathroom,
my friend went in and I watched the door and he shit in the middle of the floor.

Went up to the manager to complain that someone crapped on the floor.

Good times.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
One time i was taking a shit, and this guy came in and settled in the stall next to me and we had a conversation.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by IDread
One time I was getting a lift back from a gig with a friend of mine and on the way out of the carpark we started being followed by this car. We didn't think it was a big deal until it pulled up behind us at some traffic lights and we saw in the mirrors that it was an unmarked police car. At first I didn't think it was a big deal because we weren't doing anything illegal and we didn't have anything illegal with us (or so I thought) but my friend got really quite sketchy. When I asked him what was wrong he confessed to having a binbag full of ganja from his friends farm in the boot...
So he carries on driving like a fucking saint taking an alternative and winding route to see if the car follows us and surely enough it did. Thankfully just as we really started shitting ourselves and considering dumping the car and giving it legs, the police car stopped following us and pulled into a McDonalds car park, much to our relief.

I hate when stuff like that happens. Even if I'm doing nothing wrong I'll start to freak out when cops hang around for a bit too long.
Quote by Masamune
I hate when stuff like that happens. Even if I'm doing nothing wrong I'll start to freak out when cops hang around for a bit too long.

I'm pretty much the same. Because I'm on probation I haven't smoked any herb in about three months but I still give the police a wide berth. It's just instinct now.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
One time I was jerkin it and my dad came down stairs and started watching tv. I quickly covered up the goods then had to put it away and close down the pr0nz without him seeing.
I bought a $3 cheeseburger at a bodega in west harlem this weekend. Then bought beer underage without even getting a second look. I was the only white person in the whole neighborhood and I had a giant mohawk. Very very sketchy stuff, especially the burger.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I bought a $3 cheeseburger at a bodega in west harlem this weekend. Then bought beer underage without even getting a second look. I was the only white person in the whole neighborhood and I had a giant mohawk. Very very sketchy stuff, especially the burger.

Hey, at least you aren't a skinhead...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Sid McCall

I love your avatar.

So much.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
One time I was down town with a couple friends. My friend and I decieded to walk through a tiny alley, but my other friend is claustrophobic and went around. As she was walking around, this guy drove up to her and said "Do you need a ride?" she said "Um, no." then he said "Are you sure? I have plenty of room in my car." she quickly said "I'm sure." and continued walking.
one time me and a friend were in Seattle to watch a soccer match, and we ended up having to wait for his dad to open up the car (we got ahead of him on the way back). Out of nowhere this black dude comes up and starts talking nonsense. This guy must have been smoking some pretty good stuff, cause he would say stuff to us like:

"City and state, whats the difference?"

"CASH COW!!"

And:

"Look at my hand, now imagine that each of my fingers is a village. What if you're the king, but you have no subjects? what does that make you?"

So it had been about 20 minutes, and there was nobody around, and he started coming up with excuses for us to take out our wallets, when two cop cars pull up, some cops get out, surround the guy, talk to us and him for like 30 seconds, and ask us to leave.

Then they took the guy and threw him against the car, frisked him, cuffed him, and threw him in the back.

It was kinda weird
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
Last edited by Bucket-Of-Win at Nov 25, 2009,
Quote by fly fly fly
i sit there with my dick just hanging there, and im getting this bad feeling inside. i turn around to find the guy just staring at me from the corner. i quickly zip up and leave without doing any business, and as i leave he starts to head to the bathroom stall. i walk the hell outta there as fast as i could and out of that hallway. obviously there was some form of a delivery happening that he didnt want anyone to see.

Hold on. You're saying you turned around before doing up your fly? So you just waved your dick around for that dude to see?
MATTERHORN
A big black guy reached his hand inside of a truck I was in and grabbed my phone off of the dashboard and ran away while I was at a gas station once.

I was too scared and I didn't really know what to do.

froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Hold on. You're saying you turned around before doing up your fly? So you just waved your dick around for that dude to see?

i have this thing called a neck, and it can make my head look behind me. also, he wasnt right behind me, he was more to the right and back.