I'm after this sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br3I_QFkaE8

What distortion pedal could achieve that distortion. I'm looking into the Hardwire tl-2 Distortion pedal. However it might be too brutal for the tone I'm after. Any help is appreciated.

By the way.

Amp: Marshall DSL 50 Mercury Magnetic's Output transformer
Guitar: Schecter Hellraiser FR with EMGs
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
I really like my MT-2
Basically any distortion pedal that really let's you tweak the mid-scoop/frequency.
Or rather, with Decent EQ's

Oh yeah, and I want a schecter Hellraiser FR..
What color is yours?
Check out Tonbone pedals. I have a classic tonebone that I bought for about 200$ on ebay, new, ans it has an awesome disto. I think they have a distortion pedal called british something...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by Nameless742
I really like my MT-2
Basically any distortion pedal that really let's you tweak the mid-scoop/frequency.
Or rather, with Decent EQ's

Oh yeah, and I want a schecter Hellraiser FR..
What color is yours?

The BlackCherry quilt maple top. I highly recommend it over others cause at band practice we have 2 identical amps and set at identical settings and mine sounds better then the Gibson Les Paul Classic. However this is just my opinion.
Gear
Quote by .Jamison
The BlackCherry quilt maple top. I highly recommend it over others cause at band practice we have 2 identical amps and set at identical settings and mine sounds better then the Gibson Les Paul Classic. However this is just my opinion.

It's a perfect guitar for metal, and it looks frikkin sweet.
I would like the white C-1
Cool man, that tonebone suggestion is a good one.
It's hard to find good demonstrations of a pedal.
Yeah it is, to many variable/bias when on youtube.
Gear
More help would be apperi9ciated
Gear
usually i would say get some sort of low gain OD pedal to add on top of your amp's distortion to maintain the goodness of its tube gain, but since dimebag exclusively uses SS amps, i'd say get a metal muff, use the top boost, and scoop the hell out of it's mids.
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.