I have $80 and im already getting an Ibanez Tubescreamer and i already own a Crybaby Wah so im thinking bout getting another pedal, i want one that will alter my sound quite a bit, like a phaser, chorus or flanger. Which one should i get for under $80? I was thinking about the MXR-Phase 90, how is that? I mainly play classic rock btw, a lot of Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, The Eagles, Cream, etc. But i also play some blues, raggae and a bit of everyhtng else.
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
used the effect on your amp.....
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
used the effect on your amp.....

well i've been doing that, i don't get the "control" that i want out of it plus i like the sound of pedals better than waht my amp gives me.
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Quote by lancethurmond
Big Muff Pi - you wont regret it.

uhhh idk, i've used the Big Muff Pi at my local guitar store and i liked it, but im not sure if i wanna get that right now, any other options?
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Save your money, maybe? why blow $80 on a sh*tty pedal that'll last you a couple of years or save up and get a great pedal that will last a lifetime?

to put it into perspective, the most expensive pedal you can get now is a Dunlop volume pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Thats a waste of money with the Vypyr, the amp is made with all those effects. I refuse to belive an 80 dollar pedal will sound any better. Specially into a modeling amp. Why don't you save up and get the Sanpera footswitch?
(()____(Main Rig)____())>

Carvin CS4 Goldtop
PRS Santana SE
Carvin SC90
Washburn Taurus 5-string Bass
Peavey 6505
Carvin v3m
Carvin 2x12
Spider Valve Cab
Plenty of Pedals.
hey guys thanks for all the advice, i decided to go with what McLeod said and to get the Sanpera footswitch, its a much better deal over all, plus it unlocks the looping functionality which is gonna be awesome!
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah