I'm lookin to add a delay to my pedalboard. I've been looking at the dl4 because of its reputation and the wide array of possibliities it offers. Only thing is, it's pretty expensive. The Echo Park is supposed to be based off of the dl4 and offers similar features for about 100 dollars less and I saw a used one at guitarcenter for $99. My question is, is the dl4 worth the premium over the echo park? or should I take the deal on the echo park. Any and all advice on these pedals along with general delay advice and recommendations are welcome.

tl;dr: dl4>>>>>>>> than echo park?
no sig for joo
The DL-4 gives you more control and has an awesome looper, one of the best loopers in fact. Only you can justify the price difference for yourself.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
echo park is great, i got it used for like $70 but if you can get a warranty do it cause mine as well as a lot of others ive read just stop working. I bought another one and got the warranty just because i love the sound and ease of use.
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
The DL-4 gives you more control and has an awesome looper, one of the best loopers in fact. Only you can justify the price difference for yourself.

This.

If you have the cash, get a DL 4.
Quote by unet
This.

If you have the cash, get a DL 4.

+1

And then get it DRASP modded.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I didnt have the cash for a dl4 i have an echo park and i really like it. You can use it as a looper too, set it to repeat maximum play something and then turn the delay off. It will keep playing your loop and allow you too keep playing.
For me, the DL4 is way easier to use over the Echo Park. Plus, the looper is really nice. You should definitely go for the DL4 as long as you can afford it.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!