There is a miniscule price difference, and one has only one inlay, the other has several.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-DLXJRVO-Deluxe-Jr.-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=517529

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-NJ-Deluxe-Jr.-V-Electric-Guitar?sku=516096

Curious why they charge more for the other one.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Probably the headstock.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Just glancing over that, one of the guitars is a through neck and I would guess the other is bolt on?
  • Fender American Standard Stratocaster
  • Ibanez RGD2127z
  • Yamaha Acoustic
  • Cort Bass

• Laney LC30
Quote by kLinic
Just glancing over that, one of the guitars is a through neck and I would guess the other is bolt on?

I'm an idiot, look at the first link and they give a back pic, is that a set neck or neck through, I can't tell because I forgot my stupid pills this morning.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by guns_rosesldb
they retail for the same

This. They have the same list price, one must sell better or something, allowing them to lower prices on one.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by sw1ss023
This. They have the same list price, one must sell better or something, allowing them to lower prices on one.

So they're basically the same other then aesthetic differences?

Also I just cleared the cobwebs out of my head and realized that they're both NT's.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Also, if you had to pick one, which one has the better quality or overall is better seeing as how they are so similar.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Also, if you had to pick one, which one has the better quality or overall is better seeing as how they are so similar.

Am actually thinking about buying the one with the neck inlays and the widow style headstock. it plays and sounds the same but in my opinion looks better
Quote by guns_rosesldb
Am actually thinking about buying the one with the neck inlays and the widow style headstock. it plays and sounds the same but in my opinion looks better

I like the look on that one a little better too. But I was thinking about the other one, I love the binding it has on it and I'm unsure of the wood.

What are the similarites and/or differences of nato and mahogany wood?
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
I like the look on that one a little better too. But I was thinking about the other one, I love the binding it has on it and I'm unsure of the wood.

What are the similarites and/or differences of nato and mahogany wood?

nato is a type of mahogany (eastern if i remember right) i imagine the two are the same, or at least very similar
The more expensive one has better tuners (Grovers, whereas the other has BC Rich "diecast" tuners). The more expensive one is made from regular Mahogany whereas the cheaper one is made from nato (and although it says "Eastern Mahogany", nato isn't actually mahogany at all. "Eastern Mahogany" is an industry term because nato has similar qualities as mahogany and people have come to know that mahogany is a higher end wood).
Quote by guns_rosesldb
nato is a type of mahogany (eastern if i remember right) i imagine the two are the same, or at least very similar

Sorry, but as I said in my previous statement, nato is not actually mahogany. "Eastern mahogany" is an industry term used to sell more product due to the fact that everyone knows mahogany is a higher end wood.
Oh crap...tell me I didn't make this thread in the wrong section of the forums lol.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Oh crap...tell me I didn't make this thread in the wrong section of the forums lol.

You did. And normally I would report it so the mods could move it. But I'm in a very lazy mood tonight so I didn't bother