hi guys,
this is my first cover and the first song i ever learnt to play. also it was my first attempt at recording. both the guitars and bass are played by me. drums are midi. i know the bass lines are wrong. i am not a bass player and i always get confused with the lower B string on the bass (5 string). i am playing for an year now. recorded it 3 months back. will surely re-record it some day without the mistakes

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/polya/music/all/play739712

rating and comments?
Thats a good cover.....yeah the bass has a few mistakes, but it aint that audible.....

As for the rhythm parts, they were excellent, really good....good timing as well......
And the solo was really good as well, good job man....

Mind giving my maiden cover a listen?? I did a cover of only the solo of Flight of Icarus....my recording starts with the actually solo of the song, followed by my cover......its on my profile.....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Haha, and your mp3 is spelled wrong, IROM Maiden....lol.....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Quote by kennethdave
Haha, and your mp3 is spelled wrong, IROM Maiden....lol.....
ah.. my bad. corrected it.
sounds really good for your first attempt! i like how you kept the solo pretty close to the original! \m/ i covered this song and a few other Maiden tunes on my profile page, check 'em out if you get a chance!
Quote by scottymoe
sounds really good for your first attempt! i like how you kept the solo pretty close to the original! \m/ i covered this song and a few other Maiden tunes on my profile page, check 'em out if you get a chance!
thanks man. checked your covers too. they are so awesome
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
what guitar are using?
i love the lead guitar tone...

great cover. keep it up!
would love to hear more.
its an Ibanez GRG170DX with stock pickups. used the bridge pickup through Digitech RP350.

yeah i am planning to cover A Tout le Monde, The Unforgiven after my exams (after 10th of december)

also planned to do for whom the bell tolls. but can't play the outro. dunno what to put there