Page 2 of 5
I have:

Thunderhorse,
Murmaider,
Deththeme,
Bloodrocuted,
Go into the water,
Fansong,

guitar pro tabs. And more coming. Of course 100% correct, based on Dethalbum I tab book. If anyone need those tabs just PM me your mail
Last edited by vath at Dec 21, 2009,
Can someone send me tabs for Dethalbum II? Assuming they are the correct ones and hopefully out of the book.
thats so ****ing gay how theyre controlling the internet now... and i know theyre reading this
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Yeah, if not just a bit full of himself...

He did create the worlds most popular Death metal band though.

I dont want to be a dick, but their not really a death metal band. They use cliche death metal vocals but their riffs arent really that death metal. Go listen to a classic band like cannibal corpse or monstrosity. completely different vibe and riffs. I will give him credit, hes made a VERY popular metal band (most likely due to the show, which is hilarious) but not a death metal band.
we need to compile all the best Dethalbum II tabs into one message and send it to everyone who wants them.... until thtat happens will someone PM me the tabs for Black Fire Is Upon Us Tabs and The Gears?
Last edited by Distort at Dec 27, 2009,
Hey - I'm looking for Dethalbum 1 Guitar Pro tabs more than Dethalbum 2(tho I'll take whatever anyone has)... does anyone have these? I've PM'd the two people who were on here to no reply... if someone could help me out they'd have my undying gratitude.
So there is an official tab book now in a torrent, it's official but I never trust the books.

Since they took out tabs, go to isohunt, download it.

Fuk em right, greedy pricks.

Also the Dethalbum II book will be out soon too, which I will be seeding as well.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Does anyone by any chance have guitar pro tabs for some, if not all, of the songs on the Dethalbum II?

If so, please PM me!

Also, shit sucks.
Quote by Flaringo
Does anyone by any chance have guitar pro tabs for some, if not all, of the songs on the Dethalbum II?

If so, please PM me!

Also, shit sucks.

this. i NEED black fire and cyborg slayers
Does anyone have the tabs to the solo on "I'm A God". Not sure if that's the official name, but it's the song at the end of Fatherklok. Here it is on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQQzJUkxqu4

I've been trying to figure it out, but my ears aren't trained well enough to figure out the sweep arpeggios.
Just so you all know, if you go to the tab versions of the songs (not the Guitar Pro or Power Tab versions) and click "print" on the right hand side, the tab shows up again.
"I will live with my work, I scream with this body of flesh that separates heaven and hell." Dir en Grey - Vinushka.

Some people say I'm crazy, I say RAAAAAAAAGHGHHGHHHHFNNNNIIR.
Quote by Vinushka
Just so you all know, if you go to the tab versions of the songs (not the Guitar Pro or Power Tab versions) and click "print" on the right hand side, the tab shows up again.

You sir, are a genius. I tip my hat to you
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by DegaDeth
You sir, are a genius. I tip my hat to you

Haha, no hat-tipping necessary. Just spread the word of this loophole.
"I will live with my work, I scream with this body of flesh that separates heaven and hell." Dir en Grey - Vinushka.

Some people say I'm crazy, I say RAAAAAAAAGHGHHGHHHHFNNNNIIR.
does anybody have a a link to a torrent for the tabs in guitar pro format? or can anybody be so nice and kind to send them to me.

im looking for the songs into the water and thunderhorse but if you guys can send the rest it be greatly appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
I like how they remove ALL the tabs... Including bass... and they don't release a bass tab book...

I don't care how much you hate bass... It's not metal without some guy in the back hammering on a c string an octave (or 2?) below yours...

EDIT: Unless they have bass tabs in the book?...
Random off brand P Bass (Fretless)
SR 485 Sound gear 5 string bass
60's Crown violin bass
Rogue RA-100D Acoustic Guitar
-
Peavey TNT 115 Bass Amp
Bass Big Muff pi
Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah
Quote by webbtje
It's not like the bass does anything except follow root notes anyway.

But still, we like to pretend that we are more important than that.
Random off brand P Bass (Fretless)
SR 485 Sound gear 5 string bass
60's Crown violin bass
Rogue RA-100D Acoustic Guitar
-
Peavey TNT 115 Bass Amp
Bass Big Muff pi
Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah
I have an "Awaken" Tab and Thunder Horse and DethHarmonic and Birthday Dethday just PM me and I"ll give you my Email.
I'm gonna buy the Dethalbum II tab book soon and post it on a different website or torrents. "We are the Fans We Have the Power."
Quote by megaluisdeth
I'm gonna buy the Dethalbum II tab book soon and post it on a different website or torrents. "We are the Fans We Have the Power."

Well let us know when you do,
Why should I come down?
The Dethalbum II tab book is now up on Demonoid thanks to ZombieFace666.

Go grab it and SEED.
Why should I come down?
But I thought because we were based in Russia, the american copyright laws don't apply to us? We survived that thing that took down all those tab sites a few years back, didn't we?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
woohoo, watch out, there're gonna be a bunch of stickies coming next.

"no more metallica tabs", "no more trivium tabs", "no more tabs at all. sorry, suckers!"

Well, obviously UG wouldn't go that far, but it's incredibly biased to take down Dethklok tabs just because they asked.
Guess I'll have to go learn burn the earth by ear now.
Like in his lesson for the main theme, you can tell he's holding back his laughter when he says something dickful.

dont worry people! I have both authentic tab books in .pdf format and Im currently working on putting all songs to guitar pro format, could use a little help if anyone wants to PM about helping me, I hope to get this done soon. only have 4 songs done so far which are
bloodlines, the gears, burn the earth and cyborg slayers (solos included) =]
haha this really sucks the first time i come on the forums to ask for a tab and im not allowed lol wat r the odds... aaanyway if anybody could help me out i am looking for I Tamper With The Evidence At The Murder Site Of Odin prefferably in gp format plz pm me if u can help me out
Quote by Pizza Guy
Would they take down the tab if u resubmitted it and put it under a different name?

This is a great idea.
I'd love to have a rar/zip file of all of Dethklok's music.

jhuntington@gmail.com

Powertabs and GuitarPro files are even better!

Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
what a ****ing joke. just to spite them i've downloaded both tab books. the fans that search the net and take the time to learn a bands songs are the ones that fork out the big $ for concerts/merch/albums and spread their love for the band to others. taking down tabs can only adversely effect them, people still buy tab books even though they can get it for free in the first place. Just another case of record companies being greedy and behind the times, refusing to adopt more sensible approaches.