Page 3 of 5
i would be very grateful to anyone who could PM me the guitar pro version of this tab
Can someone PM me any and all guitarpro or powertab files of dethklok songs they have? I know you'll need to email it or whatever but just PM first. Thanks
Can anyone PM me thunderhorse / dethharmonic / Mudertrain
I used to have all these tabs and would glady share them gladly but where i live had bad storms and my cpu got fried by lighting . Send any dethklok tabs to me and ill check this post daily to share them
Im still here and havent gotten any tabs sent to me yet guys sorry if any do get sent ill send them to everyone that needs them asap
Just bumping that i have not received any tabs if i do ill post here which ones i get and share them with anyone. So send me some Dethklok tabs here and lets show cartoon network they cant take our right to tab songs away!
i really hope it wasn't brendon small who did this. he ususally tries to spread the music =/ maybe it was the label or something
i think it's weird that they give their coffee jingle tab away on their metalocalypse (season 1 i think) DVD and let people put that up on youtube, but they won't let us have the tabs anywhere else. wtf?

and what if the tabs aren't 100% perfect? is it still copyright infringement then?
Can someone PM me a Thunderhorse Guitar Pro? Thanks. I've got a pretty accurate Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle Guitar Pro if need be.
99% of my posts will probably be entirely misinformed, malformed, malware infested, and... marmalade topped.

Oh, and your tongue is on fire.
So if you record yourself playing their songs is that infringement too?

I have a feeling this has more to do with the producers of the TV show than the band themselves.
Hey guys, I'm tabbing all songs from both books into Guitar Pro 6

(no drums cause they don't include it, no vocals since they suck in GP and no bass since it isn't included [except for the Deththeme bass which I figured out myself and is perfect])

(I already have the whole first book done)

I need some help actually. The Dethalbum II book uploaded by ZombieFace666 has some pages that were scanned poorly, causing some tops/bottoms of some pages to be cut off.

I need someone who has the book themselves to get with me and tell me what is in those parts that were cut off.

PM me if your interested. I also have done this to all 3 Primus tab books and after working on the Dethklok ones I'm going on to DragonForce

EDIT : We are the fans, we have the power. Without us, they are nothing. Let's unite and show them this.

EDIT 2 : PM me if you want to check my work, I would love that cause I have probably made some mistake somewhere.
Last edited by wesman2232 at Jul 26, 2010,
You should make a list in the OP of all songs that can be sent via email or PM to anyone who wants them. Would make it easier to people who want them.
Quote by output24
Haha, owned!
U win fender.

Quote by wiggy1988
teacher- Some slave owners would fight duels using their slaves
Me- So, sort of like Pokemon with people..Black man, I choose you!
Quote by fender-lespaul
You should make a list in the OP of all songs that can be sent via email or PM to anyone who wants them. Would make it easier to people who want them.

Once I get done, all of them will be available

Quote by corych1
i got the tab book lol

which one? I need someone with book 2 to help me out :P
noooooo!!!!!!!!
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
thats fine
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

IM NOT SPAMMING!!!!!
WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Quote by wesman2232
Once I get done, all of them will be available

which one? I need someone with book 2 to help me out :P

I have both. Shoot me a PM with your e-mail address or something. I'll help ya out.
Can anyone help me find a guitar pro version of:

Thunderhorse
Black Fire
I Tamper With the Evidence...

Thanks!
If you tab it out yourself, it is still their original music. You can only take credit for the tabbing process, but that's like taking a photo of Picasso's work and selling it as a photo of his work rather than just his work.

They do have the right to stop the distribution of their written music, but if you record yourself playing their music and instructing how to play it while verbally stating that they own the copyrights to the music itself and all you did was tab it out and instruct how to play THEIR music or state that it's a cover of one of their original songs and clearly state it's for learning purposes and include with the video a tab of the song with the headline being FOR INSTRUCTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY : DISTRIBUTION FOR ANY OTHER REASON UNLAWFUL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT OF DETHKLOK'S WRITTEN MUSIC, what can they really do?
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
This is the kinda stuff that really pisses me off...good thing the tab book is readily available via torrent.
Quote by MetalBass 77
I dont want to be a dick, but their not really a death metal band. They use cliche death metal vocals but their riffs arent really that death metal. Go listen to a classic band like cannibal corpse or monstrosity. completely different vibe and riffs. I will give him credit, hes made a VERY popular metal band (most likely due to the show, which is hilarious) but not a death metal band.

Melodic death metal. Bands like Cannibal Corpse are a classic death metal band, but Dethklok is a lot more melodic. Still death metal though, just Melodic.

By the way, I was interested in finding a Power Tab of Go Into The Water and Birthday Dethday.

Edit: I'm thinking that if this wasn't a virtual band from a TV show, these tabs would still be up on UG... Just a thought... Brendon does seem like the kind of dick to do that. His instructional videos aren't that helpful. I'm pretty sure it's on purpose, too. Maybe I just suck, I dunno.
Last edited by Norse Thrasher at Dec 22, 2010,
there is another way of downloading the tabs on a certain website beginning with pie and ending with bay lol
Quote by ChemicalFire
I've always though he was a dick...

Have you seen some of the interviews and videos of him?

i agree i think if he didn't have the cartoon characters promoting his music i wouldn't listen to him.
I just downloaded the books on torrent, I'm gonna start putting them into GP here soon ^__^.
---------------------------
Here have a waffle!
(>^_^)>#