I've just discovered I have to play in a concert next week, and I need some song suggestions. It can be either a classical piece or any fingerstyle acoustic song. I'm on grade 7 classical guitar, if that gives an idea of what kind of level i'm at, but it can't be too complicated as I only have a week. Please help!
If you're a grade 7, then surely you have something already known that you can just polish up?
Any Don Ross!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by Baby Joel
If you're a grade 7, then surely you have something already known that you can just polish up?

I do, but all the exam pieces i've played have been dull,I think. I will play one of them if i can't find anything else, but i'd rather find something interesting
terraga's gran vals is a good bit of fun, and not too difficult, people will recognise it too, which is always a good thing. cant really think of many other classical tunes that will be both interesting and doable, maybe some bach? Im sure there is some more terraga that would be suitable (everyone loves Terraga)

finger style, you have a few options, there are some nice and reasonably simple Tommy Emmanuel tunes you could do, such as Stay Close to Me. drifting, by Andy McKee is pretty easy aswell, and people tend to enjoy watching that one.

not much more i can think of beyond that, but i hope that kinda gives you an idea of what you might want to do!

good luck on the performance btw!!
Quote by SomeMuppet
terraga's gran vals is a good bit of fun, and not too difficult, people will recognise it too, which is always a good thing. cant really think of many other classical tunes that will be both interesting and doable, maybe some bach? Im sure there is some more terraga that would be suitable (everyone loves Terraga)

finger style, you have a few options, there are some nice and reasonably simple Tommy Emmanuel tunes you could do, such as Stay Close to Me. drifting, by Andy McKee is pretty easy aswell, and people tend to enjoy watching that one.

not much more i can think of beyond that, but i hope that kinda gives you an idea of what you might want to do!

good luck on the performance btw!!

Yeah I hadn't thought of Gran Vals, I could consider that. Thanks for all those suggestions